LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

n0u6k.jpg

People complain all the time about harden’s defense but give lebald a pass. Makes no sense. Just standing there is way worse.

I'm bless to say that I have live in a generation that I have witnessness greatness. More than a few Legends ...

Barry Bonds
Tom Brady
Wayne Gretzky
MJ
Messi
Roger Federer
Etc

And with a few of these you can say they are "arguably " the best ...

However, no matter how you slice it .. LeBron James IMHO will never be on this list ... be will be one of the many good players in the NBA.

I have other players in his era better than him ....

I'm bless to say that I have live in a generation that I have witnessness greatness. More than a few Legends ...

Barry Bonds
Tom Brady
Wayne Gretzky
MJ
Messi
Roger Federer
Etc

And with a few of these you can say they are "arguably " the best ...

However, no matter how you slice it .. LeBron James IMHO will never be on this list ... be will be one of the many good players in the NBA.

I have other players in his era better than him ....
I mean is there a reason other than genuine dislike that LBJ isn't on a list of "your" greats

I mean is there a reason other than genuine dislike that LBJ isn't on a list of "your" greats
I'm not going to cover all the reason why not, but I will briefly talk about this generation. This generation is cool with coming second as long as you personally had a great game. LeBron is the king if padding stats ...

The problem is, no matter how much he does that, he can't pad the only one that matter which is championships.

Although he holds a lot of scoring records and stuff ... from watching him and living in his era, I don't see the Great everyone talks about ....

This can be an endless conversation... just know IMO he is not a great ... just one of the many good players.

3 rings and the only person in the history of the sport with a career 27/7/7 is just “good”.

I’m sure that’s where you say padding stats, though.

3 rings and the only person in the history of the sport with a career 27/7/7 is just “good”.

I’m sure that’s where you say padding stats, though.
That will always be the argument for the stans ..

Like I said I live in this era, I got to witness the *******. He is a good player like many others, if you want to label him a great so beat it.... he is not th3 greatest and he is fed not top 5.

The way he went about acquiring his rings, th3 way he shifts blames, the way he proclaims himself as the greatest when he sees someone else flourishing, the way he gets coaches fired, the way he say something then retracts, the way he thinks money makes him better, the way he blames his teammates for his lack of defense, the ways he travels but has a name for it (crabBS), the way he be telling people to let them play without worrying about stats but then he is reading them in the game, the way he be barreling down the lane with no move and flopping when he miss, the way he yells at his teammates in th3 game, the way he rubs the rest of the NBA players in a bad way, th3 way some players don't want to play with him, the way he be padding his stats on meaningless minutes, the way he panic under pressure and calls it the best basketball play, the way he doesn't have the killer instinct, the way he takes credit when something goes right but shifts it when it goes bad, the way he doesn't listen to coaches and tells the public that he makes his own plays, etc etc etc.

I witness a overrated player. A player that chase stats. A player that the media comes up with stats just to solidify him, but yet he doesn't have more championships, wait because he will always needs more help then when he wins them he carried them, the moron argument. A player tha has made coming in second place a thing, a player that brags about going to 8 straight finals with two different teams (again making up a stat that's irrelevant relevant) because he knows people have gone to 10 straight, anyways saying that like is an accomplishment when the east are a bunch of scrubs and you only won 3. Lol

**** out of here . I seen greatness ... he is not great... what has he done that makes him better than Kobe? Duncan? Curry? KD? Westbrook? Magic? Bird? Kareem? Yeah ok

Again a good player.

Please stay away now

Last edited:
I knew lebron was built different when he said “rings dont define a player” then went to a new team....to chase rings

You listed Westbrook after your main argument is rings lol.

Do you though pleighboi. I️ ain’t mad at ya.
Exactly my point .. sorry it's to complex for you.

I didn't know I would have to dumb down that comparison for you ....

Continue thinking second place is an accomplishment to accomplished athletes.

PS my main argument is not ring, is what I envision as a great (complete package). SMH.

"I'll tell you one thing, this team is really special and you ain't coming to my house playing that water bottle flip game. I don't care who you are: king, or what you call yourself, king, queen, princess, whatever you are. We're going to fight. Nobody out there going to punk us." -Enes Kanter

Might have to cop a Kanter jersey now

As easy as lebron gets knocked out when his own teammates brush their arm against him, i’m sure he’s ducking the fade from Kanter

drama queen is a bish. No surprise. Automatic mvp award for kanter if he knocked that fool out.

I agree with a lot of stuff he's saying as pointed in the why is not in my greatest of all time.

However, I highly doubt he can take a bottom feeder team in the east to the finals just by his lonesome .... he needs help period.

Do the recent performances by Kyrie again highlight L3Bron5 legacy is seriously in question.

Media always focus on him. This now shows and proves who the real clutch player was on that Cavs side snd who brought them the Championship.

As Kyrie flourishes L3Bron5 languishes.

Fraud

King Maker but no King

His demise is well and truely upon us.

Back
Top Bottom