LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

And this my friend is Why I can't stand this *****boy LeBald.

Screenshot_20180121-011829.jpg

Dude is the favorites to make it to the finals.

However, he is already laying down his foundation to:

1. The Cavs lose and he says he told us so.

2. They make it to the finals and he say the over achieved.

3. If by a curse of Lucifer and they win, he say well I'm the GOAT.

I don't understand why some people don't see the BS he be doing. Planting seeds for these ***** *** stans.

Last edited:
Oh Lord, this ***** boy is worst than I have ever though and trust me I think he is bad.

Dude had one of the lowest point output of the year and game in that blow out and refuse to shoot at a point. No wonder why he didn't go off, BECause they were getting blown out and he didn't want "his" moment ruined by, but you goT blown out talk.

zomg.gif

Screenshot_20180123-162124.jpg

But yet, their stans will say I'm reaching ... FOH ... is clear as day!

she’s lame as hell. The w.o.a.t.

I don’t wanna see guys chauncey billups and other espn people criticize kyrie anymore. He was smart to leave that team. Terrible defense, always drama, lebald always trying to get teammates traded for better players, and lebald never gets the blame for anything.

:sick::smile: I’d be more mad at the NBA if they let that happen, wtf

I wish they would.

That be the end of L38ron legacy for certain.

Anything that involves him leaving IMO is another black mark on his career period .

Like how you going to have someone right a great letter to the fans and then you leave them yet again.

I mean those idiots who slurp him on espn been saying it’s ok for him to leave cleveland again because he already won them a trophy. How do some of them claim he’s the best ever if he’s always looking to change teams to get a ring? MJ never did that ish.

warriors would be dumb to get lebron... they have to pay him a MAX contract in the end of his prime... that makes no sense and is not necessary... the team they have now is built for a dynasty and the really good players not even 30 yet klay, steph, KD and green... lebron would really tarnish his career imo if he did end up on the warriors

Back
Top Bottom