LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Kyrie is 100% responsible for Cavs winning the chip

Kyrie is really able now to showcase how great he is and not have to live in L3bron5 shadow

You know KI wanted out because he was getting no glory. If anyone knows about KI, they would know he is highly competitive.

The only thing I credit Lebum for doing is showing him how to win that first year. After that it was a wrap.

I mean KI challenged Kobe to a 1 on 1 ....

KI stand for Killer Instinct

Kyrie is really bout the life LeBron tries to convince people he himself is about

I really hated how dumbass barkley and chauncey billups criticized kyrie so much for not wanting to play with lebald. Acting like kyrie should pray every night and be thankful he got to be his teammate. They like to ignore how there’s drama every year being on that cavs teams. The last 2 years queen lebron wanted kevin love traded. He won’t even let people know if he’s going to stay in cleveland and act like that isn’t a distraction.

^ your first part is valid but you're going to have to name some other big name players who, the season before their contract is up, are talking about resigning - they're all trying to leverage as much money as possible so I'm not aware of anyone else who has spent the season chatting about how they'll be back next year.

Kanter Tweet.png

It’s sickening how any commentator has to preface ANY criticism of LeBron with “he’s one of the best ever, but...”. Like is the NBA/LeBron threatening these people to never speak ill of the “king”?

I noticed this again with Reggie Miller tonight.

Back
Top Bottom