LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

He is tho.
tenor.gif

Reported. G T F O

Lol at dudes congratulating Bron on not only beating the Pacers in 7 games, but having to drop 40+ ppg to beat the Celtics with no Kyrie and Hayward in 7. Can't wait to see these dudes reaction when he gets swept.

Bros, espn keeps telling me he's the goat 24/7 that I'm starting to believe it. Reel me back in please.
LoL

So he beat a team that clearly over achieved with a rookie and a couple of youngsters and he's the greatest? What kind of idiot come up with this BS?

He beat Oladipo led Pacers that had him in the brinks, benched DeRozan and now a Rookie Tatum. How can dude be great? It was expected!

**** makes no sense ..

Lol at people thinking someone who has five finals l is the goat. LeBron chance to be goat passed along time ago.

He's the nba version of Peyton manning . Will own all the stats but nobody but his d ridahs will consider him the goat.
You get it!

A great comparison.

Lebron is the 2nd greatest basketball player of all time.

Of course he'll never pass Jordan.

If HOU comes out the West, LeCavs have a chance

If he wins this year then...???

Damn it GSW better win tonight :smh:

Watch they try to give some consolation prize. “Hey he deserves some credit for even getting there right? No one else could’ve beat those tough role players in Boston who went 7 games with the damn bucks”

They were already saying that, talking about some “whether they win or not, just getting to the finals is like a championship”

:lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom