LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Watch they try to give some consolation prize. “Hey he deserves some credit for even getting there right? No one else could’ve beat those tough role players in Boston who went 7 games with the damn bucks”

Bro....they literally went on ESPN and said this counts as another championship for him.

Then you had multiple pundits, talking heads and people saying NOBODY in NBA history could’ve done what Bron just did...

Watch they try to give some consolation prize. “Hey he deserves some credit for even getting there right? No one else could’ve beat those tough role players in Boston who went 7 games with the damn bucks”

Too late. The past two days people on tv are already saying he’s the best ever for getting this team to the finals. It’s disgusting.

Bro....they literally went on ESPN and said this counts as another championship for him.

Then you had multiple pundits, talking heads and people saying NOBODY in NBA history could’ve done what Bron just did...

What did he do?

Who did he beat? People are idiots sometimes man.

Nahh thats od

Well we can flip that arguement with y’all logic

Always moving the bar and adjusting the goal posts it’s not even funny

INDIANA SERIES
Win-well you beat a team with 1 first time all star
Lose- ha you lost to a team with 1 first time all star

TORONTO
win-it’s Toronto. U swept them last year
Lose-hahahaha u lost to the raptors

BOSTON
Win-congrats you beat a team without their 2 best players
Lose-wow y’all lost to a team without their 2 best players

Clowned dude for not having a ring.. he gets one...well he had to run to dwade. It doesn’t count

Gets a second one...ray Allen saves him

Gets a 3rd one...kyrie saves him and should have got finals mvp

Nothing this man does is ever right with y’all. Idc if you hate the dude. But at least give him credit. He’s a dope *** ball player and will go down as a top 5 all time when it’s all said and done

I hate kd ***** *** but I admit he’s top 3 in the league right now

And I wouldn’t go far and say getting to the finals with this team is a ship. Is it impressive? Yeah. But nowhere near winning a ship

Either way, Cavs ain’t winning this year

Like you said, getting to the Finals is cool but it’s not on the same level as winning a chip. Like huge degrees of difference. It’s so odd to see people reaching to try and make them the same.

It’s weird. People on tv so eager to say someone is greater than MJ and saying 6-0 in the finals is good but going to the finals 8 straight years in a very weak east is more impressive. Umm, espn even posted a headline that he’s the 6th player to play in 8 straight finals but they never praise or mention those 5 other players who did it too.

People so eager to lower the bar for lebron accomplishments .
I hear so many " if LeBron wins this series because he's such an underdog he will be the goat"
Like you get to jump people for winning series you aren't supposed to win. LeBron can go down 3-0 against these warriors , come back to win and he still won't be goat"
When he can go back in time and erase five finals losses then we'll talk about him being the goat.
download (6).jpeg

Crown people for being runner ups. That's the mindset in 2018.

Fs1 just ran a segment titled:

“Is LeBron the only player in the league that DESERVES to win an MVP”

:lol:. It’s SICK man.

Fs1 just ran a segment titled:

“Is LeBron the only player in the league that DESERVES to win an MVP”

:lol:. It’s SICK man.

It’s funny, these nba analysts talk about lebald could be mvp every year because he’s the best player every year blah blah blah. Then you ask them who they voted for and all say harden because he was the clear mvp this year.

It’s that time of the year again fellas. It’s like we here celebrating more than we aren’t... has there been another goat like that? Srs question.

INDIANA SERIES

BOSTON

Do you think these are contradictory statements or something? You do realize the same thing is being said in both outcomes in both these situations, right?

Nahh thats od

Well we can flip that arguement with y’all logic

Always moving the bar and adjusting the goal posts it’s not even funny

INDIANA SERIES

TORONTO
win-it’s Toronto. U swept them last year
Lose-hahahaha u lost to the raptors

BOSTON

Clowned dude for not having a ring.. he gets one...well he had to run to dwade. It doesn’t count

Gets a second one...ray Allen saves him

Gets a 3rd one...kyrie saves him and should have got finals mvp

Nothing this man does is ever right with y’all. Idc if you hate the dude. But at least give him credit. He’s a dope *** ball player and will go down as a top 5 all time when it’s all said and done

I hate kd ***** *** but I admit he’s top 3 in the league right now

And I wouldn’t go far and say getting to the finals with this team is a ship. Is it impressive? Yeah. But nowhere near winning a ship

Either way, Cavs ain’t winning this year
re-Read this to yourself and tell me it doesn't make sense? If the warriors lose to inferior teams they'll get clown, if they win, well they got KD. Is ******* simple and logical. Anyone with a brain cell can tell you why everything you wrote make sense. SMH

It’s weird. People on tv so eager to say someone is greater than MJ and saying 6-0 in the finals is good but going to the finals 8 straight years in a very weak east is more impressive. Umm, espn even posted a headline that he’s the 6th player to play in 8 straight finals but they never praise or mention those 5 other players who did it too.
Well, thats because ESPN made another stat for him. He's the only one that has done it with 2 different teams. So somehow that outweighs and it's more impressive to their predecessors which mind you have won all them 8 consecutive titles. LoL
look at the confused face ... like hello we play to win the game. LoL . Shut us foreign to people.

Out of the Mt Rushmore of Bronsexuals, I can actually tolerate Shannon Sharpe cause it feels like he is just a genuine super fan but Nick Wright and Brian Windhorst have this weird fetish vibe for Bron, to the point they create super wild claims and narratives.

I remember when knobslobber windhorst first started at espn, the previous lebald slurper chris brussard got jealous. he never met anyone who loved lebald more than him.

Out of the Mt Rushmore of Bronsexuals, I can actually tolerate Shannon Sharpe cause it feels like he is just a genuine super fan but Nick Wright and Brian Windhorst have this weird fetish vibe for Bron, to the point they create super wild claims and narratives.

Yeah. With shannon, there’s tongue in cheek humor to it. Nick Wright and Windhorst and the rest of the Bronsexuals are incredibly WHINY.....and constantly just create **** outta thin air to put Bron on that level.

The ship sailed a LOOONG time ago. And he got beat at his own game by KD....and a team and Superstar in Steph that he didn’t see coming, who built their core and beat him already.

I mean I get it. Lebald is a top 5 player right now. No bones about that, but you cant be the GOAT if:

You have 5 losses in the finals.
You left to go to a super team with a future hall of famer and a semi-great player and an old great player, that also might make the hall of fame.
You come out as asinine with a small tv special saying you are taking your talents to South Beach.
Overall dude's attitude has always irk me. Just as much as Kobe's
Dude is a primadonna always complaining about a calls.

Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom