LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

A thread about hating on one of the best basketball players of all time

Yall are weirdos

giphy (33).gif

Why does Lebron always make that shocked face when someone taunts him? (ie Tatum posterization, Curry layup in 17 finals) Like he's above being taunted. GTFOYHH.

jayson-tatum-lebron.jpg

rachel nichols and her show are absolute trash. All year she’s been saying they need to make a best player award so they can give it to lebald every year. Shut the hell up, you fat arm bish.

I was talking hoops with a 20 yr old dude and I was mentioning to him how shaq had the best finals ever with 38 and 16 on 61%.......and out of nowhere he blurts out "oh yea Lebron could do something like that"

084.png

Now ESPN is saying all LeBron has to do is get the Cavs to a game 6.....and it’s will be a significant boost to his “legacy”

:lol:. Never seen a “great” who the standards have been shifted and lowered so much for.

I didnt even bother man ....

This participation award is real man.

Having a bunch of employees crying because there was no "you dead last but you try" award is beyond pathetic.

Had a dude call HR on a friend because he said we only rewards top performers. HR put him on a final warning. SMH!

ESPN is trash. I don’t watch it unless, there is a sporting event like NBA finals or something. Every anchor is trash or don’t know what they are talking about. Like we just started to watch yesterday and they know more than I do. **** off ESPN!

I hated watching Miami play when Bron was there. Sean Battier, Joel Anthony, ****in Mario Chalmers. Such a bad team overall.

Some extremely valid points

So much to talk about in this clip. Now I see where all these dudes come up with the ridiculous Lebron is the GOAT argument.

Sharp is all the way wrong. 1st of all 3 out of 4 is more impressive than 3 out of 9. Going 9 straight time on a trash conference holds no merit in this conversation. Now here this, the Celtics won 8 straight NBA finals and everyone knocks the level of competition in that era, what makes what Lebrom is doing any different? Argument dumb as ****.

No one else ate when Jordan went on his Run! Shannon wants to bring the Celtics and knock Jordan for his early years. Ok Shannon, I see you, did Lebron win anything before he left to Miami? Oh, my bad, he didnt. So that's a washed. Now Lebron is on his run, however, everyone has ate while he's been on it. Who did Jordan lose to? He retired came back and the very next season he went for another 3, for a total of six. Who else won? Who made it to the 7th game? Again, dumb *** argument.

Next argument, Lebron needs more help when it comes to him losing some of the championships. Shannon falls back to what Lebron avg and what his teammates avg. So clearly Lebron does not make his teammates better. He just pad stats, thus making it look like he brought it and everyone didnt. Lebron does put his team on good positions, in the same breath he takes them out of games. He cant show up for 20 minutes score 40 points and the rest of the game is BS standing around and playing no D. We cant fall back to stats because in that case Westbrook is a great. Look at what he did vices what the rest of the league and teammates did. Another dumb argument.

This is the reason I cant stand Lebron, people will go out their way to make outlandish statements and follow this by lowering the standards to make their arguments. Making it to the finals is cool and accomplishment but falling short is bigger . You cant say he makes everyone better and follow by saying the guys didnt show up. How is that even possible. You cant say he's the GOAT but he never truly dominated.

Come the **** on!

Ridiculous.

One thing that’s always comical to me is how Bron and his team always open the season as one of two teams to be title favorites.....then they under achieve during the regular season or he quits on his team or rests (lowering the overall record....compared to teams in the West where seeding is EVERYTHING....so they actually go out and win more games).

By the time the finals rolls around....Vegas has him as the “underdogs”....but the whole time....he was supposed to be in the finals all along with a 50/50 chance of winning. The “Bron only being a VEGAS favorite 2/9 times” is the new excuse they use to explain all them L’s. Ignoring context like conferences, vets vs young guys etc. Making the finals in the East is the new bar. They even said his team wasn’t supposed to beat the damn Indiana Pacers in the 1st round :lol:

The way they making the supposed “GOAT” out to be a victim this year is disgusting. First year where he doesn’t have a clear shot....and the collective sports world has lowered the bar AGAIN for him because they know he can’t win. And he fuels it, and buys into it

#NotMYGOAT

This has gotten to vomit-inducing levels. When the hell do they ever value just getting to a final or getting second place? she’s getting more praise than the buffalo bills ever got.

Are they trolling at this point or actually being serious? I hated Jordan growing up because he would stop some of my favorite players from ever getting a ring. You knew when he got to the finals, that trophy was already his. If jay williams thinks prime MJ would lose to lebald, then he has brain damage. The guy was a competitive maniac.

Are they trolling at this point or actually being serious? I hated Jordan growing up because he would stop some of my favorite players from ever getting a ring. You knew when he got to the finals, that trophy was already his. If jay williams thinks prime MJ would lose to lebald, then he has brain damage. The guy was a competitive maniac.

Jay's argument is Lebrons physical ability would overcompensate Jordan's "competitive mentality".

Back
Top Bottom