LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

The offensive fouls committed by this guy were just comical in that game. Reminded me of the origins of why I’ve always rooted against him. Playing by a different set of rules.... the stiff arm is legal for one player for some reason, and if he misses while throwing you out the way it’s a foul on you.

29B7875E-0DD3-4302-AFF4-40CE8ED8E643.jpeg

My team ensuring that LeBron keeps losing nba finals is a special feeling.

It's truly amazing. Eliminate the physical defense on the perimeter to ensure faster paced play, encourage more 3's and faster pace through analytics (helping to result in the elimination of traditional big men to defend the rim), all while allowing one particular player (not a true perimeter player by any measure, mind you) to gain even more separation by fending the defense off with his off-arm/shoulders constantly. Then add in the fact that today's offensive players (including lebronze, but James Harden and Russell Westbrook of the past few years are probably the poster boys) seek to draw contact because they will be rewarded for it with free throws.

Just a different set of rules indeed.

TT is ****. Dude is soft as charmin.. If I ever see him on the streets I will smack him with my milly. Canadians are soft in general..

:lol: who's that dude?

Silly American, I remember when you guys used to come up here for Bana and get robbed every year.

I caught on to this too

GSW is seemingly trying to get Curry that FMVP, so far so good, just seems very fabricated too

The story header is different from the desktop version... they actually changed it from what it was this morning. Holy ****, I should've screen shot it... smh.

It read something like "curry is the FMVP even though Lebron james deserves it"...

Back
Top Bottom