LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

tenor.gif

We have no room for halfway haters.

I think you maybe right, most of the reason I hate Bron is the MJ Comparison which is downright sacrilegious IMO, but you guys go way deeper than that.

lmao yall were nervous last night

that boy Bron snappin!
Wth does this even mean?

1st Lebron LOST

And most importantly, people raving at his finals performance while totally omitting that he went scoreless in overtime when the games was within reach.

again, SCORELESS IN OVERTIME.

******* SCORELESS

SCORELESS

yet he's the goat and cant score a ******* point when it mattered .

FOH

Forgot to add, beside going SCORELESS in overtime. With the game on the line down by one a so call greatest all time chooses to pass the ball rather than put the dagger yourself?

In what kind of ******* world do we live in where the best and most capable person decides to put the fate of his troops in the hand of a journey man. Buahahahaha

All ya Lebron stands, so call analysts, players etc can go on with this nonsense.

Shotrangsout and Casper got me banned from the Finals thread. Such weaklings. I can see why they love Lebron.

Bunch of Herbs man.

Anyways... 51 and a lose
giphy.gif
thats nothing man i love star wars but i was banned from the star wars thread for calling the new vietnamese actress a walrus. or so thats what i think because i tried finding out why i was banned and who banned me but none of the mods reply back to my pms.

but atleast you have this thread still

Draymond and Klay are HOF??? If thats the case, then Kevin Love is a hall of famer.

That's is why I dont feel sad for the king. As long as he has all his stans and the media blowing him up.

casper90403 casper90403

Dude in the playoff thread @ me knowing I cant reply. Dude calling people out their name and continues to instigate. Little *** snitch.

Dude is on L38ron pole and cant accept the fact that Lebron passed the ball instead of winning the game himself. JR didnt cost the the Cavs the game, if anything he gave them a chance for overtime and lastly L38ron went scoreless in overtime hence the reason for the landing scores.

Calling yourself a man and acting like a child.

casper90403 casper90403

Dude in the playoff thread @ me knowing I cant reply. Dude calling people out their name and continues to instigate. Little *** snitch.

Dude is on L38ron pole and cant accept the fact that Lebron passed the ball instead of winning the game himself. JR didnt cost the the Cavs the game, if anything he gave them a chance for overtime and lastly L38ron went scoreless in overtime hence the reason for the landing scores.

Calling yourself a man and acting like a child.
man stop. You're acting crazy man. I at you because i thought you were in there last night. I had no idea you were banned. On my kids i didnt report you. Thats weak. But if you want to think it, be my guest. Whatver makes you feel better. I'd at Meth but he won't say yes or no to me snitching on you.

Calm down. You're getting so heated about someone you don't knpw. Everything is still good with me. I still want to know what you meant by different Jordan 1's and crackles. I legit want you to realize whoever you're referring to, its not me. I dont wear different 1's and i dont even know what crackles mean. We can take this to the PM if you'd like. I just want to clear my name so you don;t keep accusing me of something i didnt do. How can i report you when i dont even know what you mean? Legit, PM me so i can understand what you are saying.

man stop. You're acting crazy man. I at you because i thought you were in there last night. I had no idea you were banned.
Screenshot_20180601-132715_Chrome.jpg

So either you're lying or you cant read. LoL ....

Why are you so obsessed in regards to I'm anything but relax and/or calm. This is the interwebz .... relax!
Calm down. You're getting so heated about someone you don't knpw. Everything is still good with me.

Again, why must you assume I'm anything but relax and calm. The same can be said about you with all the obsession with lebron and always caping 4 him smh.

LoL relax ...

the media just came off of piling on durant for not taking last second shots (rightfully so) while also praising lebrons buzzer beaters, saying “see our GOAT takes the last shots, he has more buzzer beaters than mj , kobe, magic, bird, russell combined”.

now they’re all excusing passing it to George hill with 4 seconds left down by 1 :lol::lol::lol:

Whitlock said "I invested 15 years of my life into Lebron passing MJ and last night they (refs and JR) took that away from me"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i dont hate lebron like yall do. i think hes a ******* legend

but i hate the cleveland cavs, lebron’s extreme fans, and the racist donald trump supporting owner of the team.

and i hate these weirdos, these fans of other teams slapping each others asses and connecting each others arms in attempts to defend lebron james at all times. i mean all times.

i aint gonna name names cuz yall know who these headless chickens are but fans of the raptors, wolves, knicks, celtics, heat, sucking off lebronto 24/7 after the man emasculated their teams is ******* pathetic. this is hot in the streets? ol stockholm syndrome clowns. can you imagine a knicks fan sucking off mj
after he just eliminated them? patrick ewing, larry bird, magic johnson, and michael jordan rolling over in their graves right now

i dont hate lebron like yall do. i think hes a ****ing legend

but i hate the cleveland cavs, lebron’s extreme fans, and the racist donald trump supporting owner of the team.

and i hate these weirdos, these fans of other teams slapping each others asses and connecting each others arms in attempts to defend lebron james at all times. i mean all times.

i aint gonna name names cuz yall know who these headless chickens are but fans of the raptors, wolves, knicks, celtics, heat, sucking off lebronto 24/7 after the man emasculated their teams is ****ing pathetic. this is hot in the streets? ol stockholm syndrome clowns. can you imagine a knicks fan sucking off mj
after he just eliminated them? patrick ewing, larry bird, magic johnson, and michael jordan rolling over in their graves right now
Say not more, by what I made bold I know exactly who you're talking about.

I wouldn't be going hard at Lebron if people would just drop the ridiculous hes the GoAT or close to it.

Put Lebron in the same conversation with the Magics Kobes Birds Duncans Oscar etc and I would be fine. Dude cant event be compare to Kareem ..... with that said you can clearly see hes not top 2 or 3 of all times. People that havent invested time in watching those players dont will always gravitate to what they know but cant be oblivious to the fact they are wrong.

GOAT passing ball instead of closing the game and going scoreless in OT. Case close.

A friend of mine from high school send me a DM saying how Warriors are gonna be a footnote to LeBron’s legacy :rofl:

They all hurt from last night :lol:

i dont hate lebron like yall do. i think hes a ****ing legend

i aint gonna name names cuz yall know who these headless chickens are but fans of the raptors, wolves, knicks, celtics, heat, sucking off lebronto 24/7 after the man emasculated their teams is ****ing pathetic. this is hot in the streets? ol stockholm syndrome clowns. can you imagine a knicks fan sucking off mj
All them ****** still alive B

Back
Top Bottom