LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Screenshot_20180601-132715_Chrome.jpg

So either you're lying or you cant read. LoL ....

Why are you so obsessed in regards to I'm anything but relax and/or calm. This is the interwebz .... relax!

Again, why must you assume I'm anything but relax and calm. The same can be said about you with all the obsession with lebron and always caping 4 him smh.

LoL relax ...

dude dont have none of that energy for all the jokes goin on in that thread but pickin and choosin his personal shots

on another note i hope gs blows out cavs by more than the 41 they dropped on hou

I kinda like it better when it’s right there in arms reach and he loses rather the blowout.... but I’ll take either.

His demeanor after the game picking up his purse and stomping out in his shorts, saying do better lmao, I want all OT to a game 7 for this type of feels

still shocked junglejim went lameKilla on us .
Dude got blinded by 51 points ... PM

I'm not going to get into the uncontested shots.

But I will get into the pass with seconds to go instead of putting the dagger in.

Scoreless in overtime.

Stop the blame ... JR did a bone head play by not shooting or passing the ball but that was not a guarantee score. So in other words, he didnt win it but he didnt lose it. He came up with the rebound so he thankful he took it away from the warriors.

And again in overtime LeBums went silent. FOH

Yeah, the 51 points is all anyone is talking about... making me mad, so I have to respond. Stream of consciousness commencing...

I don't support the NBA anymore, so I did not watch the game.

However, I'm positive that MJ could have dropped 50+ against a team that isn't doubling, switches Curry onto him a number of times, is missing their best perimeter defender (Iguodala)... in a game that went to overtime (for the record, lebronze got 2 free throws at the end of overtime apparently, but he missed all his FG's and appears to have had zero impact during overtime)... in an era that is fast paced with much less physical defense allowed on the perimeter... no rim protectors (maybe Looney and McGee at times, but they aren't on the court all the time for sure... apparently McGee was actually stopping lebronze anyway)... not to mention that MJ wouldn't be getting all the bull-in-a-china-shop layups that lebronze gets from his stiff-arm drives. Might have even played some defense, too (outside of chase down blocks, which is all everyone cares about now apparently). Probably would have had just as many assists as well playing point forward (MJ proved that he could do that in 1988-1989 with the 10/11 triple double streak., and to an extent in the 1991 playoffs... but the Triangle ended up being better for the TEAM, putting more players in a position to potentially succeed rather than run everything through one guy).

Wait, he already did that in 1993, which resulted in him and the TEAM winning a third title in a row.

Yeah, the 51 points is all anyone is talking about... making me mad, so I have to respond. Stream of consciousness commencing...

I don't support the NBA anymore, so I did not watch the game.

However, I'm positive that MJ could have dropped 50+ against a team that isn't doubling, switches Curry onto him a number of times, is missing their best perimeter defender (Iguodala)... in a game that went to overtime (for the record, lebronze got 2 free throws at the end of overtime apparently, but he missed all his FG's and appears to have had zero impact during overtime)... in an era that is fast paced with much less physical defense allowed on the perimeter... no rim protectors (maybe Looney and McGee at times, but they aren't on the court all the time for sure... apparently McGee was actually stopping lebronze anyway)... not to mention that MJ wouldn't be getting all the bull-in-a-china-shop layups that lebronze gets from his stiff-arm drives. Might have even played some defense, too (outside of chase down blocks, which is all everyone cares about now apparently). Probably would have had just as many assists as well playing point forward (MJ proved that he could do that in 1988-1989 with the 10/11 triple double streak., and to an extent in the 1991 playoffs... but the Triangle ended up being better for the TEAM, putting more players in a position to potentially succeed rather than run everything through one guy).

Wait, he already did that in 1993, which resulted in him and the TEAM winning a third title in a row.
4793181-nujpi9y.jpg.gif

I forgot to add one thing (obviously, there are many other things that I could say/have said, but just focusing on this one thing right now). Regarding this 51 point game specifically, it is noteworthy that lebronze has now played in 57 more playoff games than MJ. This was lebronze's first 50 point playoff game of his career (MJ had 8 ).

Can't imagine what MJ's playoff numbers/accomplishments would look like with an additional 57 playoff games during his peak/prime years, regardless of the obvious differences in the eras.

I'd even argue that this fact (i.e. that MJ played in 57 less playoff games) has meaning in and of itself. Granted, some of MJ's earlier playoff seasons were shorter because the Bulls were eliminated in the first round, but lebronze didn't even make the playoffs his first two seasons, so I believe those are sort of canceled out in some way. I mean, who would have thought that we would be celebrating someone who consistently requires more games to get a second place finish done? For example, lebronze has played in 20+ playoff games in a year 8 times (counting this year, which will be at 20 as soon as he starts next game). On the other hand, MJ only had 2 instances where he played in 20+ playoff games in a year. (To be as fair as possible once again, I will note that the first round was only best of 5 at the time, so it is likely MJ would have had 2 other years where he was required to play 20+ games in order to get one extra win over teams that were swept in the first round... bringing his total to 4.)

Probably isn't the best way to analyze that, but the main point is that lebronze continues to get chances to add to his "legacy," and has had about 60 games more in the playoffs to date. It's not fair to fail to acknowledge that MJ would likely have had even more insane numbers if he had needed more chances.

I forgot to add one thing (obviously, there are many other things that I could say/have said, but just focusing on this one thing right now). Regarding this 51 point game specifically, it is noteworthy that lebronze has now played in 57 more playoff games than MJ. This was lebronze's first 50 point playoff game of his career (MJ had 8 ).

Can't imagine what MJ's playoff numbers/accomplishments would look like with an additional 57 playoff games during his peak/prime years, regardless of the obvious differences in the eras.

I'd even argue that this fact (i.e. that MJ played in 57 less playoff games) has meaning in and of itself. Granted, some of MJ's earlier playoff seasons were shorter because the Bulls were eliminated in the first round, but lebronze didn't even make the playoffs his first two seasons, so I believe those are sort of canceled out in some way. I mean, who would have thought that we would be celebrating someone who consistently requires more games to get a second place finish done? For example, lebronze has played in 20+ playoff games in a year 8 times (counting this year, which will be at 20 as soon as he starts next game). On the other hand, MJ only had 2 instances where he played in 20+ playoff games in a year. (To be as fair as possible once again, I will note that the first round was only best of 5 at the time, so it is likely MJ would have had 2 other years where he was required to play 20+ games in order to get one extra win over teams that were swept in the first round... bringing his total to 4.)

Probably isn't the best way to analyze that, but the main point is that lebronze continues to get chances to add to his "legacy," and has had about 60 games more in the playoffs to date. It's not fair to fail to acknowledge that MJ would likely have had even more insane numbers if he had needed more chances.
Man, are you my ******* twin?

How many times have I criticize and try to explain to do these stans that fastest doesn't mean **** man.

People praised Lebron for youngest to 20k points, however he was the 8th fastest and Jordan scored that much in 100+ less games.

He was the youngest to 30k points at 33+ y/o but yet the 4th fastes and Jordan at 38+ y/o took him almost 50 less game to do so.

I can gives to shot about how lebron dribbles, flops, passes, rebound, cry, rips short etc.

Facts are facts .... most important thing in Basketball are scoring points and playing D and clearly without a shadow of a doubt and looking at all the stats Jordan was and will always be head and shoulders above Lebron. Better score and obviously better defender as Lebrons defense is none existent.

Bron fans are cut from the same cloth as their idol. That's why they idolize the man so much, cuz they can relate to him since they're just as soft the sold-called king. Anytime somebody says anything negative about the man, it's like a switch comes on and they have to run to his defense. Hope he loses by 20+ tomorrow.

Bron fans are cut from the same cloth as their idol. That's why they idolize the man so much, cuz they can relate to him since they're just as soft the sold-called king. Anytime somebody says anything negative about the man, it's like a switch comes on and they have to run to his defense. Hope he loses by 41+ tomorrow.

fixed

The NBA already helping him. TT didnt get suspended ... Glad Draymond thru a subtitle jab when he got suspended and the Cavs won.

BS ...

Back
Top Bottom