LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

:lol: that’s the dumbest **** ever. And I dislike trump as much as anybody (hurry up Mueller). But we talking bout basketball year.

LeBron BEEN a better PERSON thank Mike. Ain’t nothing new. Basketball player....a whole different story...and there’s about 5 more guys he needs to firmly pass up before that convo is seriously debated.

Bron ain’t even better than Magic. People want so bad for Lebron to be better than Mike they’re bringing in insane logic on some “Lebron still has hair passed the age of 30, he’s the GOAT no discussion” headass.

Lebron is the greatest loser ever :smh:

Bron ain’t even better than Magic. People want so bad for Lebron to be better than Mike they’re bringing in insane logic on some “Lebron still has hair passed the age of 30, he’s the GOAT no discussion” headass.

Lebron is the greatest loser ever :smh:
glad to to have you back bro. F bron

The fact that he’s doing all this off the court to distract from his on court life is just :smh:

Like how many legends get swept in the finals even once?

...this ***** been swept TWICE. Lord I wanted to believe but he done hurt my pockets so many times :smh:
Both times he was swept his team was terrible. MJ or Kobe or magic would of gotten swept in both of those finals if you swapped them with bron but I'll let y'all rock.

Obviously, the excuses for lebronze have been piling up for a while, but, in my mind, this picture/commercial should be the motto for this thread.

MJExcuses.jpg

Z3FL0Pj

Higher quality video:

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401034613

If this man lost with a statline like this in game 1 he had no chance.
So what you're saying is, Jordan was not capable of putting those numbers or better? LoL

You need to go back and get a basketball education .....

Lebron like many other games, didnt show up when it mattered and passed the ball when he needed to take the shot. Yeah ok.

Last edited:
BTW, I don't want to be that guy, but I have to be.

How do you open a school and a main focus of several interviews are a shoe wall and shoes?

I mean I guess, since they are being auctioned I understand. Buttttttttttt ... how you go into a classroom full of kids and you dont ask any educational questions, or school material, but you find time to talk about "tennis" shoes and have a damn projector, projecting your basketball shoes? Like man ...

BTw, I dont mind he ignored every autograph request.

Yeah, teams usually don't win when their best player passes off to George Hill in crunch time and then proceeds to make 0 field goals in overtime after showing up his teammate on the bench. No chance is right.

Was that not the right basketball play to make though? Anybody who has even played Pick Up Ball knows that was a great pass to an open player. Hill got fouled, missed the go ahead free throw, JR tricked the game into OT, Lebron didn't close it out. The hate overshadows real basketball logic in here but continue lol.

Back
Top Bottom