LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

@Methodical Management

Lock this thread ASAP!

Lebron opened a school with $50M of his own money today to protect the youth and allow them to prosper in a supportive environment.

The school even has a program to help kids parents get jobs in the community.

Hatred towards Lebron at this point is an actual hate crime.

Shut this down Cobra Commander!

No but seriously if you’re hating Lebron at this point you’re weird and something is wrong with you. He’s done almost everything right and gives back beyond what anyone is obligated to do.

Clap for this man...
This is a silly thread. It's not really for logical thought.

Why can't you guys just let that man B without calling the real haters?

1. Rich people are in a totally different tax bracket. If this dude ain't save most if not all of the 50 million in taxes, I'll be shock. It's a win win ..

2. Dude had a stylist/suit designer make him a vintage suit so he can look like Malcom X Mr a throwback scholar. I mean does he even wear glasses?

Now, I never had a problem with these type of accomplishment regardless of the reasoning or the genuineness.

But lets not try act like Lebron isn't building his Legacy.

BTW, I'm not mad, he is a minority doing for the minorities, and this is exactly what caucasians have done and how they have built their legacies.

At the end this is not hate, because is the truth, but of course you riders can call it what you want.

Lmaooo I can feel the love in here

Bron is #YOURGOAT too

I know yall want a new showtime jersey.

B3B08E99-A460-4E77-8F58-4CE3CAC0215D.jpeg

I mean does he even wear glasses?

Not that I know of - he did have a small refractive error when he was first in the league but he had laser surgery for that. Doesn’t mean he hasn’t progressed a little - but I don’t think he has a significant prescription and seems to just wear glasses as an accessory.

We fa sho gonna ride on trump then when it’s all over push **** boy back on the other side.

Idk man, it’s getting harder to hate

Man looking out for the youth, that’s high on my list

Y'all gotta pick a side in here. I'll be severely disappointed if y'all choose Trump.
Hate is hate and I welcome it.

With that said, the president of the US decides to insult a man that for whatever reasons opened a school and is paying tuition to kids that graduate and decide to go to college, what a ****ing moron and prick.

Back
Top Bottom