LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

As a laker fan I’m willing to put my fan hood aside for 4 years. Lebron hate>laker fan idc. Congrats Kd and Steph only greats 3peat

I don’t know about all that. Laker fan 4 life. Not wishing the Lakers to fail at all. Def not jumping bandwagon to some other team. Just not gonna be jumping for joy watching Lebby. I’ve sat 4-5 rows back at Staples several times when Lebby was in town. Listened to Lebby cry to the refs on every play. Hell, I’ve heckled the boy in person. Complete conflict of interest. Was hoping he’d “take his talents elsewhere.”

I don’t know about all that. Laker fan 4 life. Not wishing the Lakers to fail at all. Def not jumping bandwagon to some other team. Just not gonna be jumping for joy watching Lebby. I’ve sat 4-5 rows back at Staples several times when Lebby was in town. Listened to Lebby cry to the refs on every play. Hell, I’ve heckled the boy in person. Complete conflict of interest. Was hoping he’d “take his talents elsewhere.”
Dont cop anything LeBron Laker related man. I hope Kawhi comes so I can totally ignore LeBron lol

Hating Lebron if you're already a laker fan is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Hating Lebron and not actually knowing him or being on a first name basis with him is beyond me. How are you gonna actually hate someone who doesn't impact your life in a significant way?

I know this is the haters thread (bless all of you) but if you're a laker fan hating Lebron, you don't make any sense.

If you're a fan of the team, you want the best player fighting the cause that you root for. Period.

Last edited:
Idk guys. At first I was like “meh”, but dude is outchea pulling another Miami already! Hasn’t even been 24 hours n dude has already brought over 2 other players. If they can keep their original core, they could make some noise.

I have a feeling Bryant is going to be his messy self n comeback too for his 6th...

A lebron Hater has no reasoning or logic. These people when they were kids wore football helmets to school so they can stop hurting themselves from walking into walls and eating foreign objects.

Leave em alone. It’s like picking on a special ed student.

Last edited:
I didnt want to pull receipts, the offenders know what kind of crimes they have done. They have witnessed the fraudulent actions L3-6ron has committed. Now you guys want to be believers because he is a Lakers? I just hope you guys dont expect more than what they deep down you know he can deliver, a finals lost at best. SMH

BTW, I see this playing out as such, Lebrons delivers failure after failure and the team is just good enough not be able in the lottery draft and the payroll to expensive to be able to bring in talent and he leaves or retires, you guys will be back in tears.

How can you take a dude serious when he was lobbying for 23 to be retired league wide then changed his number to six but ever since wore 23. He was trying to retire his number as well. **** boy.

Last edited:
Idk guys. At first I was like “meh”, but dude is outchea pulling another Miami already! Hasn’t even been 24 hours n dude has already brought over 2 other players. If they can keep their original core, they could make some noise.

I have a feeling Bryant is going to be his messy self n comeback too for his 6th...

KCP, Lance Stephenson, and Javale McGee. Lol.

**** outta here you BA ****** *** ****
It’s never to late to stop being a hater, seek the help you need.

B9C0C4CB-6CBD-4AFF-AEF2-D4ABA1EDCC0F.jpeg

tenor.gif

Priceless .....

So, I'm a hater, but I have dropped nothing but facts. I said L3-6ron was not liked around the league and people turned down money to not paired with him. Recently I brought up PG and people laughed, I brought up KD and they said I was reaching, but now Cousins is giving the warriors a bargain when Lakers where throwing the bag??? LoL He dont want to play with that ***** .....

Once the Lakers find out the reason Bron went to Cali had nothing to do with BB but rather Hollywood and acting career, I'm just going to say I told you so.

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I'm banned from the NBA thread ....

So I have to come here and say what I would say over there.

The only dudes crying and *****ing about Cousins leaving to the warriors are the same dude that were praising Lebron for going to the Lakers and bringing Rondon and Lance and Pope and a title on the way. LoL

**** Bron and although I was the Lakers were serious contenders before Lebron .. I can wait another deacade. LoL

I'm banned from the NBA thread ....

So I have to come here and say what I would say over there.

The only dudes crying and *****ing about Cousins leaving to the warriors are the same dude that were praising Lebron for going to the Lakers and bringing Rondon and Lance and Pope and a title on the way. LoL

**** Bron and although I was the Lakers were serious contenders before Lebron .. I can wait another deacade. LoL
I don't think anyone who isn't a Lakers fan thinks LeBron has a chance at a ring unless some monumental trade or signing happens. Unless Leonard goes there and they don't have to trade their entire team, the team is a second round exit at best and that's being generous.

I don't think anyone who isn't a Lakers fan thinks LeBron has a chance at a ring unless some monumental trade or signing happens. Unless Leonard goes there and they don't have to trade their entire team, the team is a second round exit at best and that's being generous.

This ain't the thread for rational thinking.

FOH ....

Everyone thought the Lakers and Sixers where the best destination for Lebron in order for him to win a ring. People assumed once Lebron signed with either team, especially the Lakers, players would flock to play with him. I and many "haters" (woke) have said numerous time that Lebron was not well liked around the league, actually disliked would sound more accurate. Now that he agreed to go to Lakers, everyone is witnessing players taking less money and doing everything in their power not to head over to Lakers nation.

So now, like always, all the annoying, uneducated, entitled, ***** stans are singing a different tune. "NO way was he suppose to win, no one can't beat a Superteam, Warriors aren't fair, how can the league not veto Cousins going, this is not competitive, etc".

Yet when Lebron was building super teams and his team getting everyone it was all good cause he needed help.

FOH.

Trash Lebron is not even top 5 and his reputation is definitely finally showing. He has thrown everyone under the bus, he always call out other players unprofessionally, he doesn't take responsibility, he's selfish, not a leader and over rated.

SMH!!!!!!

LeFraud

This ain't the thread for rational thinking.
This thread is not for people that are waving the flag before the season even starts. I dislike those type of people. Bunch of quitters .... but being that you guys are L3-6RON stands, well, it is expected.

For legacy purposes, I need L3-6ron to get swept in the first round of the playoffs next season

:wink:

-Lied by saying the Heat won less games the year before he got there to continue implying that he still has not ever been on a superteam.

@Methodical Management

Lock this thread ASAP!

Lebron opened a school with $50M of his own money today to protect the youth and allow them to prosper in a supportive environment.

The school even has a program to help kids parents get jobs in the community.

Hatred towards Lebron at this point is an actual hate crime.

Shut this down Cobra Commander!

No but seriously if you’re hating Lebron at this point you’re weird and something is wrong with you. He’s done almost everything right and gives back beyond what anyone is obligated to do.

Clap for this man...

Back
Top Bottom