LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

LeBron Haters= Steve Francis on that pipe
upload_2018-10-20_6-48-28.jpeg

We not falling for this **** again. The door is that way. U not wanted here. U hate to love to hate to love him again.

At this point my hate for this ***** can’t be resolved. You can’t recrify leaving Cleveland AGAIN. Why did you give Miami more championships than your own ****ing hometown? :smh:

In addition, everyone (including me) talk about how Lebron left to LA chasing new opportunities (like tv career). However, one thing that people really don't discuss (including me) is his imminent demise.

Just true to form, the narrative has never changed: "when the going gets tough, Lebron leaves". He saw the writing on the wall (Celtics and don't laugh, Raptors) were about to dethrone him in the east. Instead of letting that happen, he rather be seeing as the saviour to a franchise that seemed to be on the rise, vices snapping his consecutive finals appereance by someone that left his side (Kyrie).

But the stans will see any which way that's favorable and fit his narrative, although it's a strong almost factual possibility that goes against.

IMO him going to LA is where all his misgivings will be exposed. That media and those fans are relentless. He’s on borrowed time at this point in terms of the turn coming but it will come. It’ll either be the firing of Luke Walton, trading of Lonzo Ball, not being able to acquire a big free agent next off season or a combination of the 3. This season is literally a fingerpoint season for him so he can say it isn’t his fault and work needs to be done by the front office. But when they finally give him what he needs in year 17....it’ll be bad.

It didn’t have to be like this Lebron. You were the chosen one :smh:

Your #1 priority during that situation is to protect the other teams superstar?

giphy.gif
LOL

What does any one expect from a dude that does not know anything about comradery. He has never been a team player or even in "his" teams, never treated everyone like his teammates or like everyone was welcome. **** that dude.

Lol @ the lebron hate thread still going strong...

I peek in here every know and then and it makes me smile knowing people see what I see... cause I have friends who are lebron stans...

:lol: @ this thread still going strong
Been years, since I've visited S&T. Surprised the Laker hater thread not still going, lol.

I love this clip...

It clearly shows how full of **** Lebron is.

From the no pressure comment

To not going to guarantee a championship

To he knows how to be a leader.

We all know that were all a lie!

Yet you call this dude your hero!

Thanks for the clip and reenergizing people's hate batteries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom