LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Screenshot_20181023-084238_Chrome.jpg

They said it best on players only. The refs saw it but they just ignored it because they knew he had no timeouts.

I’m a real life laker fan go way back since they was by the INGLEWOOD CEMETERY IM NOT A LEBRON FAN BUT SINCE HE’S on my squad now I have to support him..... He can’t touch Kobe yet alone MJ.....

**** this ***** *** ***

Screenshot_20181029-084832_Chrome.jpg

Yet the D riders would ignore the fact this dude has always been chasing stats and chips to try an eclipse or at least be included in the GOAT conversation.

These dude is ****ing delusional!

LeBron gives you haters some read meat and y'all eat it up. This thread is gold :lol:

I'm not saying it cant change, but watching the Lakers game yesterday... it seemed just about everytime there was a timeout or huddle, Lebron body language was screaming "wtf am I doing here".

It was delightful to see ... Poor Walton about to be fired soon for a Lebron yes man.

Nah don’t go reaching for the true king of LA now :lol:

He wants to be loved like Kobe so bad

The more and more I look at that picture the more I dislike this dude.

If I was Kobe I would take offense to that picture, srs.

People might say I'm looking to much into it, but there's a reason why forensic profiling is a thing.

When you look at the picture you see a dominant, commanding, maestro and someone playing second fiddle, a minion, running back to his master. I'm sure this was done deliberately.... if anything it should be Lebron running back towards Kobe while Kobe has that look ....

SMH

If Bron was a coach, he'd be George " " Karl

S/O Spo only coach to survive this dude.

Damn shame how many times this dude played out Lue on TV....no respect.

If Bron was a coach, he'd be George " " Karl

S/O Spo only coach to survive this dude.

Damn shame how many times this dude played out Lue on TV....no respect.
Lebron has been coaching for most of his career. His ego is too big for him ever to have a Steph-Kerr, Duncan-Pop, Kobe-Phil relationship. The same way any star player that plays with him gets turned into a role player. He knows that if he is playing for a coach or with a player that people think is just as good as he is, he won't be able to have any excuses for his year after year after years of failure.

Back
Top Bottom