LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

It’s **** the Lakers, and since he’s wearing purple and piss yellow, it’s **** him too.

Preach!!!!!!

#****Lebron and #****theLakers.

You know during the summer I was conflicted. Lebron going to LA makes these ****boys semirelevant again

But now seeing how so many Kobe stans have to swallow their pride and root for this cat while he simultaneously ruins their championship window for the next 4 years, man this **** perfect.

Been calling it, they’re not making the playoffs. I stand by that. I made some bets too back in July.

Of MIN splits up then they could.

LeBron needs spot up shooters to be effective.

Screenshot_20181023-084238_Chrome.jpg

They intentionally missed this cause they wanted Lebron to be the hero, since they’ve been pushing this Lebron/Laker nonsense nonstop and don’t want to look like fools for this move. This is gonna be them all year, but their fanbase thinks there’s some light st the end of the tunnel. Nope. And this same fanbase is *****ing and whining like some little **** about not getting calls, and meanwhile Lebron is getting calls that he’s never even got before signing with these losers. Such entitled pieces of **** this team and fanbase are.

Real Lakers fans didn’t want him here so I’m glad he’s lowkey being exposed, just mad its at our expense...HE’S NEVER BEEN BUILT LIKE THAT

Can't wait to see who the Lakers trade mid season to get LeBron some help.
Didnt they get Rondo McGee and Lance? Still early, you know Lebron can carry anyone.

yet people say I have blind hatred for this dude.

I don't see how anyone can say Lebron is the best player in the league now or for the past at least 3 to 4 years. There are a few people clearly better than him offensively and definitely way better defensively.

Probably longer than that....

Back
Top Bottom