LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

2D6CB12D-840E-41D7-8B6A-32282FEADC04.jpeg

Honest question why do you think the media is so pro LeBron. I don't understand why so many former players and media personalities seem to protect LeBron and never call out his decline in play. We all can see his defense has slipped drastically but yet they still say he is the best player in the world. He has TONS of turnovers and actively takes games off.

I just don't get it, is it because he is a loving father or do you think it is something else deeper behind the scenes. I'm not trying to get all secret society conspiracy, however...

The media's not going to do it because it's not good for business, at least no yet.

Former players are probably avoiding the attack that would come their way from mainstream media, and social media.

Current players recognize the he will be a major player when he's done playing, so it's in their benefit to not burn that bridge.

Make sense?

Honest question why do you think the media is so pro LeBron. I don't understand why so many former players and media personalities seem to protect LeBron and never call out his decline in play. We all can see his defense has slipped drastically but yet they still say he is the best player in the world. He has TONS of turnovers and actively takes games off.

I just don't get it, is it because he is a loving father or do you think it is something else deeper behind the scenes. I'm not trying to get all secret society conspiracy, however...
Bron is bigger than sports. That stuff isn’t even on his level. Let’s be real here

Feel like Anthony Davis is being “bullied” into playing with Lebron. He better think very carefully how he wants this situation to play out cause getting all the blame and none of the credit isn’t a situation you should dive head first into.

Feel like Anthony Davis is being “bullied” into playing with Lebron. He better think very carefully how he wants this situation to play out cause getting all the blame and none of the credit isn’t a situation you should dive head first into.
I hope he doesn't think it will be all palm trees and sunny skies out in California this ain't the 2017 All Star game all year round.

I get it isn't on his level but sports is "allegedly" what they talk about on these shows.
And you’re correct but to what end? Dude won multiple times. Only shows throwing up BS and the morning troll shows with skip and Steven A. Those shoes are seen as the bottom of the barrel

LeBron is a great player, and is obviously someone to contend with in regard to his business ventures. I find Laker fans comical when they discuss Kobe v. LeBron, or what a real Laker is versus a fake one. Well I have a feeling that if the Lakers do win a chip in the near future, many of the detractors of LeBron will be forced to apologize. I've never understood being a die hard fan of anything, so much so that you'd ignore the obvious. The guy is good, and makes other players better. Kyrie is waking up to this right now. For me it is important that he is successful while being a Black man. Too many past stars ignored this reality, trying to make their fans feel comfortable with the color of their skin. They felt that by not being too black, they'd either sell more shoes, or be said that they simply are a hard worker. The latter is an insult to every Black athlete worth his salt.

LeBron is a Brother and he is doing his thing. Hate on. We are used to it.

Last edited:
LeBron is a great player, and is obviously someone to contend with in regard to his business ventures. I find Laker fans comical when they discuss Kobe v. LeBron, or what a real Laker is versus a fake one. Well I have a feeling that if the Lakers do win a chip in the near future, many of the detractors of LeBron will be forced to apologize. I've never understood being a die hard fan of anything, so much so that you'd ignore the obvious. The guy is good, and makes other players better. Kyrie is waking up to this right now. For me it is important that he is successful while being a Black man. Too many past stars ignored this reality, trying to make their fans feel comfortable with the color of their skin. They felt that by not being too black, they'd either sell more shoes, or be said that they simply are a hard worker. The latter is an insult to every Black athlete worth his salt.

LeBron is a Brother and he is doing his thing. Hate on. We are used to it.
I have to say I think you stumbled into the wrong thread, we don't want your kind around here. Go on now. Get.

^You sound like a fanboy.

What does rooting against him on the BASKETBALL COURT have to do with anything in the real world?
The Basketball court is the real world. If it weren't, you would not have these fans who identify so deeply with these teams.
Understanding how Black athletes of interest are held to a different standard in this country, in this world really, It is pretty clear.
Going back to Ali, people who were against what the champ represented rooted for Sonny Liston, then Joe Frazier. Muhammad had Malcolm X sitting ringside when he first defeated Liston. Before the fight, the promoters wanted to cancel the fight because of his association with Malcolm and Elijah Muhammad. Ali was becoming too black. People rooted harder for Liston, just to shut "Clay's" mouth. The first fight against Frazier held a similar tone. Ali was too Black, and this was a problem for many who felt that Black professional athletes should just be grateful to make money and live well in this country.
I see it with LeBron as well. I saw it intensify when he recently came out against Trump, calling him a "bum".

I root for Black people who aren't afraid of being Black.
If that makes me a fan boy? So be it.

Back
Top Bottom