LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

In regard to the perception of Black athletes in America, it is always about race. As soon as you question his motives, as if his character is flawed, people will see him as a Black man first.
Tim Tebow has never done a damned thing on the level of LeBron professionally. Yet he gets a pass from bigots like Skip Bayless on the regular, and he is considered a winner by the media. He is someone who is always getting a second and third chance to be successful, even at a sport that he hadn't played successfully since High School. There isn't one Black athlete who has been as big of a failure as Tebow, that has gotten the chances that Tebow has. LeBron leaves Cleveland, and now he somehow is wrong at exercising his right as a human being? Maybe if he pulled a Sammy Sosa while lightening his skin, then telling everyone how Christian he is, perhaps things might be different.
But this is about hoops, right?

I agree there with you Tim Tebow is trash . When the hell did Skip Bayless become the face for sports anybody that thinks Lonzo Ball is a top tier point gurad must be crazy

Tebow only played 16 games in the NFL? How is that being given chance after chance? Career 29 TD's (Passing/Rushing) 9 Interceptions isn't THAT bad? His other opportunity is Minor League Baseball where he's been decent enough to make it to AAA?

Broncos and Jets both gave him opportunity to play tightend his pride would not take the hit. There is a 46 man roster in the NFL and you need to do whatever it is you need to do to secure one. Dude was a DUD and his pride and ego just would not let go of that SMH.

aa.png

giphy.gif

What kind of toxic atmosphere has he created in the locker room due to this desperate trade for Anthony Davis. All of his contemporaries in the league have to be looking at him sideways for allowing damn near the whole Lakers roster to be included in a trade to carry his sorry *** to another title. One day he wants to play with vets, than he wants to play with a young core, now he wants to play with all stars. Supposedly the best player in the league but can’t compete unless he’s playing along side players with top 5 intangibles. He’s going out bad.

Embarrassing????

What did anyone think would happen? Everyone knew what was going down....

Why would dudes want to put out when they are being put out???

Dude is garbage man ... they dunk in front of his face but yet he put his hands out like someone else was suppose to do something.

***** made!

What kind of toxic atmosphere has he created in the locker room due to this desperate trade for Anthony Davis. All of his contemporaries in the league have to be looking at him sideways for allowing damn near the whole Lakers roster to be included in a trade to carry his sorry *** to another title. One day he wants to play with vets, than he wants to play with a young core, now he wants to play with all stars. Supposedly the best player in the league but can’t compete unless he’s playing along side players with top 5 intangibles. He’s going out bad.
I was just talking to my boy who is a Pacer fan, and I'm like this dude will get no blowback for any of his actions. Guys don't want to be around that, they like we got rid of Russell because he was snitching. Now we got a dude in the locker room we know we can't trade smiling in our face yet stabbing us in the back. Meanwhile PG sitting back looking smart to all those who doubted him.
la-1543365517-8b0l3rwnxk-snap-image.jpg

I won't win anything with Russ but LeBron won't win anything either.

Back
Top Bottom