LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

4/10 in the Finals doesn't mean much. Plus, 2 of those are * seasons (lockout shortened year of 2011-2012 and this fake season).

Doesn't change the past:

Why LeBron is a fraud by me and NT:
-Claimed the Hummer he received in high shcool was a "gift" to his mom
-Used a charity as a front for his Decision
-Was linked to using steroids
-Used his brand manager to take down the tape of him being dunked on by Jordan Crawford
-Disappeared at most 4th quarters in the playoffs
-He promised Miami he was gonna win 8 championships for them
-Ditched D Wade and Bosh to go back to Cleveland
-Claims family life is better at Cleveland when he came back, but when he made the decision to go to Miami, he said Miami was the best city to raise his family
- Lost a finals game because the AC went out.
-claimed he is a king.doesn't even come from royalty
-Acts like he got a career ending injury after a hard foul, then comes back after a minute to play and he's fine
-Got exposed by Kobe at ASG
-Miraculously regrows his hairline at some points of the season
-Was part of the Bronze medal team for the olympics
- wore bigger headband as hairline receded
- took headband off to be like teammates, then put it back on.
- Calling his travels a "crab dribble"
- showing his tic tac to the world on national tv
- terrible acting in that new movie
- gets shamed on national tv while trying to say hello to mo williams
- sits on the ground crying after turning the ball over in a ECF game
- appears in Kia commericial when we all know damn well he doesn't drive one
- probably sleeps 8 hours a day, lebron should be practicing at 3 am like kobe
- has poor man's jonah hill following him from city to city
- Had Lance Stephenson blow into his ear and he didn't fight back
- Didn't shake hands with the Magic players after getting beat in that ECF
- let delonte smash his mom
- too scared to participate in the dunk contest
- "would rather not make playoffs so doesn't have to feel pain of losing"
- calls himself best player in the world, then loses Finals MVP to Iggy
- Mocked Dirk's illness in the 2011 Finals
- Got Jay-Z to write a Deshawn Stevenson/Wizards diss track that encouraged refs to give him more calls
- Rejoined a team whose owner wrote a Comic Sans rant about him
-Wore his own Nike MVP t shirt and a shirt that read "Check My $tats"
- can't win with an injured Kyrie
- Claims that he was never part of a superteam, when he orchestrated multiple superteams
- 3-5

Plus a few of my own additions throughout the years:

-Blown TWO 2-1 leads in the Finals (DAL in 2011, GS in 2015)
-Blown ANOTHER 2-1 lead (BOS in 2010)
-Blown a 3-2 lead (DET in 2006)
-Part of the team with the largest losing deficit in NBA Finals history (average loss of 14 points per game, SA in 2014)
-Missed the playoffs his first two years
-22-32 in NBA Finals games (UPDATED)
-Builds school as a front for his own personal memorabilia collection of 100+ game worn shoes.
-Missed the playoffs more times than MJ (3 times to MJ's 2 with the WIZARDS)... BUT I THOUGHT HE'D RATHER NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THAN LOSE IN THE FINALS, so no problem
-Misses the playoffs in first season out of the weak east
-Lied by saying the Heat won less games the year before he got there to continue implying that he still has not ever been on a superteam.
-Waits until after getting beat down to bring the cast on his hand out.
-Lost as many Finals as Mike won.
- lebronze has 2 games in the playoffs (in 2011 and 2014) when he scored under 10 points.
-Had to have Nike release an "Earned Not Given" print ad and t-shirt to try to brainwash the younger generation, weakminded, and blind into thinking that he had actually done something.

next year should be fun
NBA Finals: Cavs forcing Stephen Curry to guard LeBron James
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/847/911/hi-res-3041a9080853f0a2bfb467ccb6fbd15b_crop_north.jpg?1579293215&w=3072&h=2048

Twitter has been blowing up with people posting out of pure emotion;

1. He's the Goat now (I thought he was already the Goat, according to these same people?)
  2. He's won Championships with 3 different teams. Jordan can't say that.
  3. He's a better leader than Jordan ever was.
...and so forth. Ish is hilarious.

Such a fraudulent ring. Makes no sense for him to have that much talent and constantly look for the easy route.

LeBron is one of the most talented basketball players we’ve ever seen but, for some reason, plays with an immense chip on his shoulder. I’ve honestly never understood this.

LeBron is one of the most talented basketball players we’ve ever seen but, for some reason, plays with an immense chip on his shoulder. I’ve honestly never understood this.

Every all-time great athlete plays with a chip on their shoulder. Even Michael Jordan, after winning multiple championships and already being known as the 🐐, played with a chip on his shoulder. Same goes for Tom Brady and Wayne Gretzky. All-time great athletes use it as fuel to keep them going. Otherwise they'll become complacent and rest on their laurels. This is nothing new and LeBron certainly isn't the first

LMAOOOO Man where the Mods at?! Close this lame ahh thread down for good. It's been the quietest I've seen it in quite some time because ya'll knew what was gonna happen lol. It's PATHETIC in here. I see nothing but excuses and wishful thinking for next year. Next season should be hella competitive with a lot of teams being 100% healthy but until then get rid of that salt and appreciate one of the greatest to ever do it.

4 of them thangs!

Every all-time great athlete plays with a chip on their shoulder. Even Michael Jordan, after winning multiple championships and already being known as the 🐐, played with a chip on his shoulder. Same goes for Tom Brady and Wayne Gretzky. All-time great athletes use it as fuel to keep them going. Otherwise they'll become complacent and rest on their laurels. This is nothing new and LeBron certainly isn't the first

There’s a difference between playing with a chip on your shoulder and constantly looking for validation. Lebron even mentioned last night that he wants his respect....as if to say his accomplishments beforehand weren’t worth respecting. Not sure why he would feel that way but then again he prides himself as a student of the game. He knows better than anyone that there’s a right way to do things and wrong way to do things in this game. It’s always about context. His legacy with context lacks respect...

Last edited:
James suffers from the MJ problem and that means he's been compared to Jordan since Day 1, and EVERY single article on him the last 5 years especially always has to put his comparison to Jordan...as if that means anything. People get tired of it, and then we can't even enjoy watching Lebron play because it always has to turn into him vs. MJ, like that has anything to do with the current season or series. When Mike was playing we never heard his comparison to the old timers.

I enjoy watching greatness, and that goes with any player. I do not enjoy constantly having to hear and fake argue about who is GOAT and then if you aren't GOAT you must be terrible.

There’s a difference between playing with a chip on your shoulder and constantly looking for validation. Lebron even mentioned last night that he wants his respect....as if to say his accomplishments beforehand weren’t worth respecting. Not sure why he would feel that way but then again he prides himself as a student of the game. He knows better than anyone that there’s a right way to do things and wrong way to do things in this game. It’s always about context. His legacy with context lacks respect...
:lol::lol::lol:
giphy.gif

The mental gymnastics that you guys do to hate on Lebron is truly impressive. He's doing the same things and using the same motivational techniques other all-time greats used but you just view it differently because it's Lebron.

because he knows he has holes in his resume/game, than invalidate his claim as the greatest basketball player ever. So that’s him covering.

Except that LeBron’s chip makes 0 sense since it’s essentially self-imposed (I.e. “not one, not two..”). He plays the victim complex after getting criticized for his own comments. Look at the Morey controversy, that’s a perfect example of him doing this with his social justice initiatives.

I say this as someone who LOVES his basketball game (aside from the flops and yelling at refs-but that’s pretty standard these days) but can’t stand his personality for these reasons.

James suffers from the MJ problem and that means he's been compared to Jordan since Day 1, and EVERY single article on him the last 5 years especially always has to put his comparison to Jordan...as if that means anything. People get tired of it, and then we can't even enjoy watching Lebron play because it always has to turn into him vs. MJ, like that has anything to do with the current season or series. When Mike was playing we never heard his comparison to the old timers.

I enjoy watching greatness, and that goes with any player. I do not enjoy constantly having to hear and fake argue about who is GOAT and then if you aren't GOAT you must be terrible.

Every phenom after 1998 was touted as the next Michael Jordan. There were players in the league while Mike was playing being compared to Michael Jordan in some way shape or form. (What is Harold Miner doing these days?) If anything, Lebron is at fault for taking his own hype just as serious and succumbing to pressure from talking heads who can’t even dribble a ball between their legs. All he has to do is play basketball and leave the legacy placing to us when it’s all said and done. When you start proclaiming yourself as the chosen one or more recently claim to chase ghosts that played in Chicago you set yourself up to be scrutinized for every less than perfect move you do.

because he knows he has holes in his resume/game, than invalidate his claim as the greatest basketball player ever. So that’s him covering.

101%. Lebron knows the game and knows he’s made numerous mistakes in how he approached it.

LMAOOOO Man where the Mods at?! Close this lame ahh thread down for good. It's been the quietest I've seen it in quite some time because ya'll knew what was gonna happen lol. It's PATHETIC in here. I see nothing but excuses and wishful thinking for next year. Next season should be hella competitive with a lot of teams being 100% healthy but until then get rid of that salt and appreciate one of the greatest to ever do it.

4 of them thangs!

Pathetic in here, yet you keep finding your way back. :lol:

I'm sorry I'm not calling 4-10 the GOAT.

Amazing the guy took 6 Finals losses, is that a record for a lead player?

On a side note, they should make a LeBron with the colors of those teams like the Jordan 8 “3peat” but with winning team cws of the Spurs/Mavs/Warriors from 2007, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018.. You could call them the LeBron 7 “6 Ls”

Back
Top Bottom