LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lebron and the Heat did a lot based on just being together for 1 season, I see it as a lost opportunity but not as a meltdown or choke on Lebron and them, put in work this summer, and hit it harder next season.

Lebron and the Heat did a lot based on just being together for 1 season, I see it as a lost opportunity but not as a meltdown or choke on Lebron and them, put in work this summer, and hit it harder next season.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Fixed

Fixed

Anything short of a Ring is a fail.

So , this season = fail.

Anything short of a Ring is a fail.

So , this season = fail.

bosh4spx.jpg

184829_204549546229217_200606876623484_890315_7879858_n.jpg

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

heat ain't got 5 of them thangs though 
kobelol.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

@%## THE HEAT

gonna enjoy Queen james' failure and then i'm going to get back to my real-world problems
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait, i have none

FEELS_GOOD_MAN_DOG_TEXT.jpg

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

heat ain't got 5 of them thangs though 
kobelol.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

@%## THE HEAT

gonna enjoy Queen james' failure and then i'm going to get back to my real-world problems
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait, i have none

FEELS_GOOD_MAN_DOG_TEXT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom