LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

He fancies himself a king, right? Well, looks like he has the **** boy touch.

It isn't by coincidence that all of his stans also happen to be a bunch of **** boys.

LeBron definitely needs help, but it's not on the court. Can't wait until he retires, go away.
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18542324/lebron-james-sounds-cleveland-cavaliers-loss

"It's like when you don't have bodies. It's tough," James said. "The f---ing grind of the regular season. We're a top-heavy team. We have a top-heavy team. We top-heavy as s---. It's me, [Kyrie Irving], [Kevin Love]. It's top-heavy."

"I'm not singling out anybody," James said. "I'm not. Yeah, we won [the championship], but f---, you know what, let's see if we can do something."

"We need a f---ing playmaker," James said. "I'm not saying you can just go find one, like you can go outside and see trees. I didn't say that."

James defended Lue for feeling the need to play him and Irving for heavy minutes.

"What else are we going to do?" James said. "You saw the game. Kyrie had to do that. And I tried to mix in my plays. We didn't have no choice. ... We got what we got."

James, in his 14th season, said the urgency in beefing up the Cavs' bench comes from the stage of his career.

"I don't know what we got to offer," James said. "I just know me, personally, I don't got no time to waste. I'll be 33 [next] winter, and I ain't got time to waste. That's what I'm talking about."

An earlier statement by James seemed to sum it all up.

"We got to figure it out," he said. "It's been a s---ty 2017 so far."

Last edited:
"We need a f---ing playmaker," James said. "I'm not saying you can just go find one, like you can go outside and see trees. I didn't say that."

Oh great, the LeBron needs more help narrative now said by the man himself :x

:smh:

Clown!!
Somebody give this clown a reality check!
I really hope that locker room turns on him and he bolts Cleveland again. We all see the **** in him.

His job is to play and shut up. They have 3 all stars on that team and just got korver but that beta boy wants more. They basically have the same team as last year but are just playing bad right now. How about you play better instead of demanding other players? Not like getting out of the east isn't a cakewalk.

I was going to stay away as hate is not good for my health ... But this ***** boy already making excuses? Asking for help? Man .. Aren't you the defending champ? This mofo man ... Swear to God be needs to retire ...

Now Bron tryna tell another man how to spend his money on his team!?!?

This dude :lol:

Not even just that, he's pissed that the cavs (in his mind) are not spending enough over the luxury tax :rofl:

Like ***** since when does throwing money at a team always turn into wins? Paul Allen would like to know

barkley needs to throw that bish boy through a window. Him leaving cleveland to go to miami was a punk move. He'd still have 0 rings if he didn't do that. Everyone always says he went to miami to learn how to win a championship from pat riley and wade.

So I just heard what was said between Barkley and Cabron.

Barkley states the facts (and what everyone is saying) that Cabron is crying asking for help and in turn Carbon just go at Barkley's off the field accidents?

LoL

This is what people don't see ... What Cabron just did there.

Prepare to be mind blown.

Cabron went at Barkley personal life cause he knows if he would of have brought up on the court achievements like Chips. Barkley would of have assassinated his comments. So Cabron deeps down inside knows that he had to join another team to win, he knows that he had to recruit all-star to win in Clev and he knows that he can't beat the current warriors and last year he was saved by the league and injury.

Last thing Cabron was going to say was I won three chips you won none ... Barkley would of have had a feast on such a comment.

***** boy will always be a ***** boy ... And by those comments you damn well know he didn't write that going back home letter. SMH

If TNT play Marley's I shot the sherrif ... Good Lord please ...

Last edited:
Lebron's problem is that he doesn't want to be the workhorse. He feels like he's put in "enough" credit throughout the years to just sit back and be an X-factor on a team instead of the nucleus of the team. Ironically, that chosen one tattoo is on his back so he probably forgets that he asked for all this since in HS. Regardless Lebron is just doing his point the finger shtick he always does right before All Star break. I expect a pretty big acquisition in the next 2 weeks and another championship for Cleveland this year.

He thought that partying in Vegas and saying you're not a role model were insults. He's an idiot for that.
no he's not in this case he attacked the character of Barkley vices the opinion ... He accomplishes to things doesn't have to respond to the initial comment all while discrediting the commentator. However, in this case everyone (most) have the same opinion and the **** he just pulled is viewed as week.

When you are the best player in the world crying like a ***** that you need more help instead of accepting the challenge and falling short is a ***** move.

He is so fixated on being the GOAT and eclipsing achivements that in hindsight is view as weakness.

PS When his peers didn't vote for him .. It goes to show that he's not a liked person period.

Lebron lost me today. I respect dude's game, but as a person, he's worse then a baby. Dude talking about being the GOAT?? Give me a break. :rolleyes

"I'm tired of biting my tongue," James said. "There's a new sheriff in town."

This guy takes every opportunity to cry to the media, but he's holding back? 
laugh.gif

He criticizes Barkley for spitting on a kid yet he **** on the entire city of Cleveland and is loved for it, you can't make this stuff up.  Talking about being a role model, he's just a walking poster boy for preferential treatment and always takes the easy way out.  Just because you donate millions of dollars of charity doesn't make you untouchable.  The fact of the matter is, Lebronze doesn't like to be held accountable.  So he deflects and blames others.  Why is he even picking a fight with a talking head who's doing his job?  And not just any talking head, Sir Charles.  You put some respek on that man's name.  That example with Paxon hitting the free throw is so weak, everyone knows Barkley is going at his competitiveness but he goes on about a narrative about players being friends on the court?  This guy is trying to debate the merits of his legacy like he's a slick lawyer.  He's a phenomenal player but his desire to be admired unequivocally is what puts off so many people. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom