LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

Plus a few of my own additions throughout the years:

-Blown TWO 2-1 leads in the Finals (DAL in 2011, GS in 2015)
-Blown ANOTHER 2-1 lead (BOS in 2010)
-Blown a 3-2 lead (DET in 2006)
-Part of the team with the largest losing deficit in NBA Finals history (average loss of 14 points per game, SA in 2014)
-Missed the playoffs his first two years
-Record of 22-33 in NBA Finals games (UPDATED)
-Builds school as a front for his own personal memorabilia collection of 100+ game worn shoes.
-Missed the playoffs more times than MJ (3 times to MJ's 2 with the WIZARDS)... BUT I THOUGHT HE'D RATHER NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THAN LOSE IN THE FINALS, so no problem
-Misses the playoffs in first season out of the weak east
-Lied by saying the Heat won less games the year before he got there to continue implying that he still has not ever been on a superteam.
-Waits until after getting beat down to bring the cast on his hand out.
-Lost as many Finals as Mike won.
- lebronze has 2 games in the playoffs (in 2011 and 2014) when he scored under 10 points.
-Had to have Nike release an "Earned Not Given" print ad and t-shirt to try to brainwash the younger generation, weakminded, and blind into thinking that he had actually done something.
-4/10 in the Finals doesn't mean much, that's less than 50% of the time.
-2 of those Finals wins came in * seasons (lockout shortened year of 2011-2012 and 2020 fake bubble season

And some additions based on recent events:

-Blown ANOTHER 2-1 lead (PHX in 2021)
-Complains about not being 100% and AD's injuries, but proceeds to lose to a 1-armed CP0, who was healthy for literally 1 QUARTER of 1 GAME in the 6 game series.
-Went to the locker room way too early in Game 5 (around 5 minutes left), probably completely demoralized his team for Game 6. Great leader.

Forgive me for being a day late since they officially clinched a non-play-in appearance yesterday.

But, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

Plus my additions:

And finally, I will update one of them from above:

-Missed the playoffs more times than MJ (4 times to MJ's 2 with the WIZARDS)... BUT I THOUGHT HE'D RATHER NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THAN LOSE IN THE FINALS, so no problem

This is such a great tradition, can't believe it is likely to end sooner rather than later... but I will not let this thread die, even as lebronze stat-pads his way to a bunch of cumulative records that distort the true meaning of the GOAT title.

Why LeBron is a fraud by me and NT:
-Claimed the Hummer he received in high shcool was a "gift" to his mom
-Used a charity as a front for his Decision
-Was linked to using steroids
-Used his brand manager to take down the tape of him being dunked on by Jordan Crawford
-Disappeared at most 4th quarters in the playoffs
-He promised Miami he was gonna win 8 championships for them
-Ditched D Wade and Bosh to go back to Cleveland
-Claims family life is better at Cleveland when he came back, but when he made the decision to go to Miami, he said Miami was the best city to raise his family
- Lost a finals game because the AC went out.
-claimed he is a king.doesn't even come from royalty
-Acts like he got a career ending injury after a hard foul, then comes back after a minute to play and he's fine
-Got exposed by Kobe at ASG
-Miraculously regrows his hairline at some points of the season
-Was part of the Bronze medal team for the olympics
- wore bigger headband as hairline receded
- took headband off to be like teammates, then put it back on.
- Calling his travels a "crab dribble"
- showing his tic tac to the world on national tv
- terrible acting in that new movie
- gets shamed on national tv while trying to say hello to mo williams
- sits on the ground crying after turning the ball over in a ECF game
- appears in Kia commericial when we all know damn well he doesn't drive one
- probably sleeps 8 hours a day, lebron should be practicing at 3 am like kobe
- has poor man's jonah hill following him from city to city
- Had Lance Stephenson blow into his ear and he didn't fight back
- Didn't shake hands with the Magic players after getting beat in that ECF
- let delonte smash his mom
- too scared to participate in the dunk contest
- "would rather not make playoffs so doesn't have to feel pain of losing"
- calls himself best player in the world, then loses Finals MVP to Iggy
- Mocked Dirk's illness in the 2011 Finals
- Got Jay-Z to write a Deshawn Stevenson/Wizards diss track that encouraged refs to give him more calls
- Rejoined a team whose owner wrote a Comic Sans rant about him
-Wore his own Nike MVP t shirt and a shirt that read "Check My $tats"
- can't win with an injured Kyrie
- Claims that he was never part of a superteam, when he orchestrated multiple superteams
- 3-5

WE STILL HERE DOING THE THING.

:pimp:

926dbd84ecbc063b49d9b174164a1019db7b7700.gif

Almost gets boring year after year. Almost

Anthony Davis’ most healthy season run since the non-canon shutdown season and it didn’t even matter. One of my coworkers felt good about the Lakers after the first game, and when I asked him did he think AD could at all replicate 40-10 again and he started stuttering. What a disastrous late tenure Laker run for Lebron. No wonder he has to distract the media with retirement talk.

Imagine putting up 27pts 14rebs 3blks 1stl but getting blamed for the swept while lil LeBroom is getting no blame from his fanboys

****'s crazy b, how many people ever had a teammate put up those #s in the history of the NBA

Imagine putting up 27pts 14rebs 3blks 1stl but getting blamed for the swept while lil LeBroom is getting no blame from his fanboys

****'s crazy b, how many people ever had a teammate put up those #s in the history of the NBA
Lebron, stat wise had a great game 4, but if you look at his 2nd half ... **** was terrible. Again, one of those thing people will forget to mention and blame everyone because of his stat line.

Lebron, stat wise had a great game 4, but if you look at his 2nd half ... **** was terrible. Again, one of those thing people will forget to mention and blame everyone because of his stat line.
He had 40 points with 3min left. Didn’t score again.

Back
Top Bottom