LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I always found the plumber “argument” hilarious. The 73-win Warriors team is inflated. If you put that team in the 90’s, I can guarantee they lose at least 10 more games. Winning 73 games in this girly NBA era is equivalent to winning roughly 60 in the 90’s. Plus with the 72-10 Bulls, four of those losses were by a point.

A team like the 97’ Knicks or early 90’s Pistons would SMOKE todays teams. Lebrick has it easier than MJ ever did.

The USA players are stupid, I wouldn't play with Lebron in the Olympics.

He's just going to ball-hog and make the team worse.

If they win he'll get all of the credit in the media and if they lose Curry and Durant will get all of the blame in the media.

I won't deny he had some nice highlights but he was better earlier in his career. His game was more varied, now his game is bully ball or just a low percentage mid range shot or a very low percentage 3. The fact he hasn't become a better mid range shooter or worked on his footwork is mind boggling. Like do you even care about your craft, same with his FT. Early on his dunks were more varied also, instead of the same one he always does now.

So bully ball and the same one handed dunk for 90% of the video. I was bored 4 mins in. Lol @ dunking over <6’ Isiah Thomas and Jason Terry as part of a mixtape

watch a real mixtape - Kobe Bryant Lord of Destruction:

The footwork and variety of shots are insane, also he didn't resort to just one thing for the rest of his career. Also gave the fans something to see.

I won't deny he had some nice highlights but he was better earlier in his career. His game was more varied, now his game is bully ball or just a low percentage mid range shot or a very low percentage 3. The fact he hasn't become a better mid range shooter or worked on his footwork is mind boggling. Like do you even care about your craft, same with his FT. Early on his dunks were more varied also, instead of the same one he always does now.

The footwork and variety of shots are insane, also he didn't resort to just one thing for the rest of his career. Also gave the fans something to see.

Crazy thing is. I used to play that That Lord of Destruction mixtape before Rec games in college… 16 years ago. This mixtape doesn’t even have #24 Kobe.

Oh shiii TMZ just dropped this BOMBSHELL leak of LeBroom juicing up 💉💉💉

Proof is in the pudding fellas, case closed >D

OIG (8).jpeg

OIG.LWZaL8d5ls.jpeg

Paolo was serving Lebron like crazy, then once Lebron realized the game was out of reach, he started stat padding

Back
Top Bottom