Lebron Hopes Cavs Will Retire His Jersey

Originally Posted by grittyman20

We should just have an Official Lebron thread and be done with it.
Just have a Xtapolet vs. NT thread with DubA as the special guest referee and be done with it.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by cartune

Im pretty sure Green Bay will retire Brett's tho

Brett has a ring....

Apples and oranges. Like said, Brett has a ring. Also, Green Bay fans CRIED over Favre leaving. Grown, tough lookin dudes cried on tape being interviewed. Cleveland fans wanted LeGold's throat after "THE DECISION"..

And correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Brett get a decent reaction in his first game back to Lambeau? There were boos also, but LeBron is gonna get the loudest boo parade ever heard.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by cartune

Im pretty sure Green Bay will retire Brett's tho

Brett has a ring....

Apples and oranges. Like said, Brett has a ring. Also, Green Bay fans CRIED over Favre leaving. Grown, tough lookin dudes cried on tape being interviewed. Cleveland fans wanted LeGold's throat after "THE DECISION"..

And correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Brett get a decent reaction in his first game back to Lambeau? There were boos also, but LeBron is gonna get the loudest boo parade ever heard.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

we really should
laugh.gif

and how would you not retire the jersey of a player who took that %$%$ team to the playoffs and gave them the best regular season record 2 years in a row?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

we really should
laugh.gif

and how would you not retire the jersey of a player who took that %$%$ team to the playoffs and gave them the best regular season record 2 years in a row?

if you look at the stats and how he revitalized a franchise they should retire his number
but knowing how salty the cavs and the city if cleveland are, it wont happen anytime soon

I can't imagine as long as Gilbert is there they retire his jersey.

It isn't as far-fetched to consider down the line though. He's the biggest thing to ever happen to Cleveland, put up the numbers, brought them to the Finals, two-time MVP, etc. Of course the way things ended will be the only issue to prevent that, but what he did while he was there was monumental for the franchise.

if you look at the stats and how he revitalized a franchise they should retire his number
but knowing how salty the cavs and the city if cleveland are, it wont happen anytime soon

I can't imagine as long as Gilbert is there they retire his jersey.

It isn't as far-fetched to consider down the line though. He's the biggest thing to ever happen to Cleveland, put up the numbers, brought them to the Finals, two-time MVP, etc. Of course the way things ended will be the only issue to prevent that, but what he did while he was there was monumental for the franchise.

Ok, the problem I have is with the question he was asked.

What ball player WOULDN'T like to see their jersey hung up and retired with the team they carved out a legacy with?

It's not like he came out of nowhere and said this either. Yes, this dude keeps giving people @#%+ to talk about. Idiot has no filter on his mouth. But at the same time, the media is doing alot of shaping and molding with what's being said and talked about with Lebron and the Heat and there are some emotionally abused females out there, especially on NT, who eat all this @#%+ up.

And where is Dubs? He tryin' to be fashionably late this time?

Ok, the problem I have is with the question he was asked.

What ball player WOULDN'T like to see their jersey hung up and retired with the team they carved out a legacy with?

It's not like he came out of nowhere and said this either. Yes, this dude keeps giving people @#%+ to talk about. Idiot has no filter on his mouth. But at the same time, the media is doing alot of shaping and molding with what's being said and talked about with Lebron and the Heat and there are some emotionally abused females out there, especially on NT, who eat all this @#%+ up.

And where is Dubs? He tryin' to be fashionably late this time?

Back
Top Bottom