Lebron Hopes Cavs Will Retire His Jersey

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by cartune

Im pretty sure Green Bay will retire Brett's tho

Brett has a ring....

Apples and oranges. Like said, Brett has a ring. Also, Green Bay fans CRIED over Favre leaving. Grown, tough lookin dudes cried on tape being interviewed. Cleveland fans wanted LeGold's throat after "THE DECISION"..

And correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Brett get a decent reaction in his first game back to Lambeau? There were boos also, but LeBron is gonna get the loudest boo parade ever heard.

90% of Lambeau booed Favre when he came out of the tunnel. They then continued to boo him for the rest of the first half every time he hiked the ball.
He was booed this year as well by the majority.

Most of the people who cried over Favre leaving are women who then became Vikings fans. 

Lebrons will be worse though.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by cartune

Im pretty sure Green Bay will retire Brett's tho

Brett has a ring....

Apples and oranges. Like said, Brett has a ring. Also, Green Bay fans CRIED over Favre leaving. Grown, tough lookin dudes cried on tape being interviewed. Cleveland fans wanted LeGold's throat after "THE DECISION"..

And correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Brett get a decent reaction in his first game back to Lambeau? There were boos also, but LeBron is gonna get the loudest boo parade ever heard.

90% of Lambeau booed Favre when he came out of the tunnel. They then continued to boo him for the rest of the first half every time he hiked the ball.
He was booed this year as well by the majority.

Most of the people who cried over Favre leaving are women who then became Vikings fans. 

Lebrons will be worse though.

time heals all wounds. yeah how he left was foul but he was the best player to ever wear a cavs uniform and if mark price and brad daughertys numbers are retired, that 23 should go up too. now im not sure how the reaction would be for the cavs retiring his number 15-20 years down the line but that's a different topic for a different day.

time heals all wounds. yeah how he left was foul but he was the best player to ever wear a cavs uniform and if mark price and brad daughertys numbers are retired, that 23 should go up too. now im not sure how the reaction would be for the cavs retiring his number 15-20 years down the line but that's a different topic for a different day.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Ok, the problem I have is with the question he was asked.

What ball player WOULDN'T like to see their jersey hung up and retired with the team they carved out a legacy with?

It's not like he came out of nowhere and said this either. Yes, this dude keeps giving people @#%+ to talk about. Idiot has no filter on his mouth. But at the same time, the media is doing alot of shaping and molding with what's being said and talked about with Lebron and the Heat and there are some emotionally abused females out there, especially on NT, who eat all this @#%+ up.

And where is Dubs? He tryin' to be fashionably late this time?

I'd have to agree with him here.

And, i can see this going both ways. Yes, he did resurrect this franchise single-handily, but at the same time destroy it by bolting towards Miami. Holding that one hour special didnt help either.

What ball player WOULDN'T like to see their jersey hung up and retired with the team they carved out a legacy with?

It's not like he came out of nowhere and said this either. Yes, this dude keeps giving people @#%+ to talk about. Idiot has no filter on his mouth. But at the same time, the media is doing alot of shaping and molding with what's being said and talked about with Lebron and the Heat and there are some emotionally abused females out there, especially on NT, who eat all this @#%+ up.

And where is Dubs? He tryin' to be fashionably late this time?

I'd have to agree with him here.

And, i can see this going both ways. Yes, he did resurrect this franchise single-handily, but at the same time destroy it by bolting towards Miami. Holding that one hour special didnt help either.

Originally Posted by bangtcg
the !$!+ was that
indifferent.gif

This.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can't imagine as long as Gilbert is there they retire his jersey

... and this.

The Timberwolves will retire Kevin Garnett's #21 jersey in due time. He didn't win a championship either. There was somewhat of a salty breakup with that as well (obviously not on the level of LBJ/CLE, but still).

This.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can't imagine as long as Gilbert is there they retire his jersey

... and this.

The Timberwolves will retire Kevin Garnett's #21 jersey in due time. He didn't win a championship either. There was somewhat of a salty breakup with that as well (obviously not on the level of LBJ/CLE, but still).

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

He just has NO concept of how people see him, or he's in serious denial.
Are you kidding me? Of course he has a concept of how people in Cleveland see him. They asked him a question and he answered accordingly, what was he supposed to say? No I don't want to see my jersey hanging up in the rafters? Get the %!$* out of here, this is getting utterly ridiculous these threads seriously need to stop.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

He just has NO concept of how people see him, or he's in serious denial.
Are you kidding me? Of course he has a concept of how people in Cleveland see him. They asked him a question and he answered accordingly, what was he supposed to say? No I don't want to see my jersey hanging up in the rafters? Get the %!$* out of here, this is getting utterly ridiculous these threads seriously need to stop.

Back
Top Bottom