LeBron Humiliating Himself - The Definitive Takedown

Originally Posted by Thefaith333

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I'm not a big Lebron fan, but I respect his game. I just find it amazing that after one small incident, that a lot of people frowned upon, people continue to search for the negative. He didn't shake the other teams hand, so what. He got dunked on, so what it's basketball, that's a part of the game. I'm surprised he didn't receive the royal bashing for admitting to smoking weed. Dude was flawless in just about everyones eyes until the conference finals. Now a few months later we are discussing his takedown or downfall. Are you kidding me!? We sometimes put stars on too high a pedestal and forget that they are human.
I'm not going as far to say that Bron is on a "downfall" but he has acted pretty unprofessional.
The dunk tape thing:
he should have just let it release. no big deal. it does not compromise his reputation of one the NBA's best. people would watch the tape, laugh a little bit
and then move on with life because as far as we know, Bron is still going to wreck next season and most likely lead the Cavs to the finals.
The not shaking hand after loss to the Magic:
i really think this makes Bron look worse over anything else that has happened.
this action shows disrespect toward sportsmanship and the game of basketball.
i don't know about you guys, but the game of basketball is sacred to me. every time i step on the court, either playing or coaching, championship game or pick up game, i ALWAYS
approach the game of basketball to keep its honor and integrity and i expect others to do the same as well.

basketball is a privilege NOT a right...that goes for anyone, Kobe, Lebron, Wooden, and the jokes at your local court.

Lebron forgot about that when he didnt shake hands. then he goes on the record and says "well its just like being in a fight and getting your butt kicked, you dont shake hands
after somebody beats you up"

IT WASNT ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL.
If basketball was an individual sport like Boxing or Tennis then maybe i understand not shaking hands. but basketball is a TEAM sport. from what i recall, Lebron did not lose, the Cavs lost.
and besides...Lebron had a great game that night, the reason why they lost that game was because no one else stepped up. Lebron should have shook hands because he did all he could
do, and the Magic didnt beat him but they beat his team.

1.) Didn't he also leave separately from his teammates?
2.) Even in boxing when the fight is over they still shake hands.
3.) No he didn't, that was statistically his worst game of the series. And he quit right before halftime when he didn't get the foul call at thehoop.
4.) Mo and Delonte were playing pretty well that game, so much that I'd say they stepped up. What happened was when the refs stopped giving him the bscalls he was revealed at how good he really is, which is good....but not Kobe good.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

gifbinhatersgonnahate.gif
Pretty much. Both sides are going to look for evidence that confirms their point of view.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

It's really not that serious. There are people in Ethiopia starving and fools are nit-picking an athlete....
Way to deflect valid criticism.

Might as well refrain posting on this site then because there are people starving in Ethiopia.

People shouldn't discuss anything because there are people starving in Ethiopia.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

lebron will mature.

he is a freakish athlete. I'm not on the hype, but I am looking forward to his development to see how good he actually ends up... for now, everyone needs to stop crowning him the king.
you say that like its 04-05 season
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....boy been doin damage and he's pretty much the best player in the L. What are you lookin forward to exactly??

You serious? First off, I won't get into the Kobe Lebron discussion, but as long as there is that discussion he can't be "pretty much the bestplayer in the L." Second, he is still 25 and still has A LOT of basketball development left. You honestly think this kid has peaked after his 6th yearin the league? If so, then yeah, what development could I possibly be talking about . . .

Everything else aside, as stated, he is a freakish athlete but he is not even near the top of the list of skilled players in the league.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

It's really not that serious. There are people in Ethiopia starving and fools are nit-picking an athlete....

well then why are you on NikeTalk instead of helping out starving Ethiopians?
grin.gif
#%#% outta here

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

am i the only one who doesnt care about the "youngest to do" records??
sorry some of those are garbage stats.. after seeing what his team try to do for him to get a "triple double" against the knicks after what kobe did is a joke...
I'm with on this. I've always thought the "quicket to do" stat was always more impressive.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

lebron may fall off harder than any athlete EVER ... watch

I agree with you bro. It's a huge possibilty that it may just all be too much and get to him. I feel like LeBron constantly tends to be in states ofdenial. He really needs people to tell him what's really going on and if he's truly effin up. LeBron needs to shut up or shut everyone up by trulygetting that crown, instead of thinking that he came out of Gloria with it on. With all the pressure he's had in the past, and handling it fairly decently,I'm sure he will continue beasting.

DrewDioxin, the NBA wants Kobe to be its pariah? Are you sure you now what that word means? Maybe I just don't understand the point you're trying tomake.

Regarding beating a dead horse, that's sports writing for you. They make the angle/story, not the players.

The only reason Kobe & Wade have redemption stories is because these guys were the people burying them, not us. Same with Jordan after his first retirementand now these blogger types with LeBron.

I'd loe to go this season w/o reading any comparison between players playing now or in the past.

Back
Top Bottom