Lebron is a cheapskate...

I don't know if this is true. But if it is, that sucks.
I too have also heard about MJ horrible tipping.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

SAT question: J Rain is to Randy Moss, as outacontrol music is to...

Boobie Gibson? Did I win?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn with some of ya'll frugalness I wouldn't want to be at your table with the type of $+* the cooks probably do to it.

You don't think they talk?

You don't think they remember you?

Some of you need to get off your level of high and mighty and realize they are providing YOU with a service. How woud you like it if your boss came up to youand was like, you know that project you just did? Well I don't like it, we're taking back your salary for the week. You'd be pissed, right?

I hope none of ya'll are going to these restaurants fitted out in high end clothing either, then making a complete %!@ of yourself not being able to atleast double the tax.

Complete different if the service was bad. But yet, even bad service, they provided one.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

how do you guys know that there wasnt gratuity added to the 800 already? it musta been there already so im guessing he did tip more than 10 dollars.

If gratuity was already added why would he put down an extra 10$?

It all depends on the restrauant if they had the gratuity depending on the party. Some restraunts its 6 8 or I've been to one where it was 10 people

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

how do you guys know that there wasnt gratuity added to the 800 already? it musta been there already so im guessing he did tip more than 10 dollars.

It all depends on the restrauant if they had the gratuity depending on the party. Some restraunts its 6 8 or I've been to one where it was 10 people
I dont know about you dudes but I add a tip even when they give a tip on the bill.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

It all depends on the restrauant if they add the gratuity depending on the party. Some restraunts its 6 8 or I've been to one where it was 10 people
I dont know about you dudes but I add a tip even when they give a tip on the bill.

LOL I don't know about that --- TIPS are already expensive enough and to add more thats OD --- good thought tho, but I can't do it
This manOuttacontrol is talkin about Lebron does enough in the community

1. What does that have to do with anything?
2. How does him doin community work affect his waitress/waiter?
3. How do you know the waiter/waitress benefits from that community work Lebron does?
4. I do community work so am I immune from leaving more than 1% tip as well?

Maybe the waiter/waitress was expecting Lebron to pay more than the standard gratuity, and didnt want to short change his/herself if Lebron was indeed a goodtipper, so he/she left the gratuity out of the bill.

I personally tip 25%-30% at my FAVORITE restaurants, and it always comes back to me (free appetizers/deserts/drinks, etc), people remember that. Lebron's adouche for that. Shoulda did the same thing dood did in Waiting, "Excuse me sir, I think you left me $10 by mistake." Lebron: "No, that'sfor you young man." Waiter: "No No, it's yours, you seem to need it more than I do." And walk away.

Some of you need to get off your level of high and mighty and realize they are providing YOU with a service. How woud you like it if your boss came up to you and was like, you know that project you just did? Well I don't like it, we're taking back your salary for the week. You'd be pissed, right?
Salary vs gratuity. Your comparison holds no water.

man hopefully this story isnt true, but if it is thats really sad. if he came back to the place again i would make sure to mess with his food

How many of you guys work? And get paid something for it?

And how many times has your boss came up to you and said "Hey sport, you did exactly what you're supposed to do today, I appreciate that. Because youdid exactly what I hired you to do, I'm gonna add a little bit to your salary today."

I use that logic when I go to restaurants. If you go above and beyond what is expected of you, I will give you a very nice reward. But tipping you to provideme good service? Service with a smile? Refilling my water? Isn't that what your butt gets paid to do??

I can't believe some of you justify tipping for even getting bad service, talkin' bout it's a service they are providing. That's absolutelyridiculous. You are providing a service, and you are getting paid to do it well. I will not reward you for something you're getting paid to do, makes nosense.

I realize waiters don't make much, and I understand a big chunk of their money is from tips. That should be all the more incentive to give meextraordinary service. Waiters and waitresses nowadays have this entitlement to tip which makes them think they can provide you with subpar or even parservice and still be rewarded their requisite 15%. Naw dude, makes no sense.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

NT is hilarious.

Immature, but hilarious.

If LeBron killed Mother Teresa you would find a way to justify it.
grin.gif

So, yeah, stop it.

And yeah, LeBron isn't obligated to tip, but 1.2% is absolutely ridiculous especially for a superstar athlete who definitely has the money. 10% should bethe minimum for most people; if it was crappy service then give 8-10%.

Originally Posted by truthmain

And how many times has your boss came up to you and said "Hey sport, you did exactly what you're supposed to do today, I appreciate that. Because you did exactly what I hired you to do, I'm gonna add a little bit to your salary today."

I use that logic when I go to restaurants. If you go above and beyond what is expected of you, I will give you a very nice reward. But tipping you to provide me good service? Service with a smile? Refilling my water? Isn't that what your butt gets paid to do??

I can't believe some of you justify tipping for even getting bad service, talkin' bout it's a service they are providing. That's absolutely ridiculous. You are providing a service, and you are getting paid to do it well. I will not reward you for something you're getting paid to do, makes no sense.

you are cheap too. the fact that someone is running around and taking care of you should be a good enough reason to tip them

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by truthmain

And how many times has your boss came up to you and said "Hey sport, you did exactly what you're supposed to do today, I appreciate that. Because you did exactly what I hired you to do, I'm gonna add a little bit to your salary today."

I use that logic when I go to restaurants. If you go above and beyond what is expected of you, I will give you a very nice reward. But tipping you to provide me good service? Service with a smile? Refilling my water? Isn't that what your butt gets paid to do??

I can't believe some of you justify tipping for even getting bad service, talkin' bout it's a service they are providing. That's absolutely ridiculous. You are providing a service, and you are getting paid to do it well. I will not reward you for something you're getting paid to do, makes no sense.

you are cheap too. the fact that someone is running around and taking care of you should be a good enough reason to tip them

Yeah I can see you didn't read a thing.

Scottie Pippen is a guy known as a cheapskate tipper. There's actually a reason for it. He grew up dirt poor the youngest of nine. When he first got acontract in the NBA he didn't want to give up any money that he thought should be given to his family first.

It's still not right. If you dining at a first class restaurant you're doing it because you want the food, service and you're willing to accept thecosts. Tipping is one of those costs. $10 on an $800 tab is downright criminal.

Watch your food Lebron.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

It all depends on the restrauant if they add the gratuity depending on the party. Some restraunts its 6 8 or I've been to one where it was 10 people

LOL I don't know about that --- TIPS are already expensive enough and to add more thats OD --- good thought tho, but I can't do it
This man Outtacontrol is talkin about Lebron does enough in the community

1. What does that have to do with anything?
2. How does him doin community work affect his waitress/waiter?
3. How do you know the waiter/waitress benefits from that community work Lebron does?
4. I do community work so am I immune from leaving more than 1% tip as well?
Its only a tip to get the total tip to 30% so If we spend 150 and they add 17% which will make the bill 175.5 well add an extra 20 to give thewaitperson 30%

I know this post isnt SERIOUSLY 6 pages about Lebron tipping a guy $10...there's no way....so what happened in here?

He bought $800 worth of food.. I doubt the Restaurant cares what he tipped..

Whoever waited him, got SOMETHING... !$$@ is this so long for ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom