Lebron is a cheapskate...

This dude didn't even give 10%

I remember this one time I gave this chick 10% instead of 15% and she chased me out of the Outback steakhouse questionin me if I mean to give her 10 and not 15and I hit her with the, "I only gave you 10? Oops my bad I gave you 2 much, keep the changed" and walked away she was soo blown

roll.gif
Lebron is a funny dude

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

I remember this one time I gave this chick 10% instead of 15% and she chased me out of the Outback steakhouse questionin me if I mean to give her 10 and not 15 and I hit her with the, "I only gave you 10? Oops my bad I gave you 2 much, keep the changed" and walked away she was soo blown
Wait, wait, wait...now, I'm just gettin my story straight...you gave a girl a tip...optional money given 4 services rendered, the amount dependingon the quality and speed of that service...she questioned it...and you let her keep ANYTHING? If a server EVER has the unbridled audacity 2 question a tip Ileave, ima hit em with "Well, if you dont want it, I'll be happy 2 take it back...", turn my nose up, crisply snatch the tip from they hand, andleave the restaurant neva 2 return...

Why the hell wouldn't the restaurant add the tip on top the bill? I don't think I've been to a restaurant in FOREVER that hasn't added a tip ona party of like 8 or 10, much less 20...

But even still
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ LeBron... 1 percent on an $800 bill?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
That's awful. Dude better hope he didn't plan on going back to that restaurant.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I remember this one time I gave this chick 10% instead of 15% and she chased me out of the Outback steakhouse questionin me if I mean to give her 10 and not 15 and I hit her with the, "I only gave you 10? Oops my bad I gave you 2 much, keep the changed" and walked away she was soo blown
Wait, wait, wait...now, I'm just gettin my story straight...you gave a girl a tip...optional money given 4 services rendered, the amount depending on the quality and speed of that service...she questioned it...and you let her keep ANYTHING? If a server EVER has the unbridled audacity 2 question a tip I leave, ima hit em with "Well, if you dont want it, I'll be happy 2 take it back...", turn my nose up, crisply snatch the tip from they hand, and leave the restaurant neva 2 return...
Real talk.

If it was required, spots would have it on the bill.

it is OPTIONAL.

^outacontrol music (the defender of lebron) hop off his nuts for a sec and look at the situation. $10? are you kidding me
smh.gif
if you really think like this.

wow, that sucks

i know dude was working hard thinking he was going to make a nice tip that night

worked as a server before and the money earned is mostly from tips

Tips are not optional, if its not on the bill you SHOULD add the 15% because that's how it works in the restaurant world. If you want to be cheap then getsome fast food.

Now, if you get some sort of bad service or something then I would understand being on the cheaper side.

If I get treated right and my food comes quick, I leave her EXTRA dough (over 15%).

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Wait, wait, wait...now, I'm just gettin my story straight...you gave a girl a tip...optional money given 4 services rendered, the amount depending on the quality and speed of that service...she questioned it...and you let her keep ANYTHING? If a server EVER has the unbridled audacity 2 question a tip I leave, ima hit em with "Well, if you dont want it, I'll be happy 2 take it back...", turn my nose up, crisply snatch the tip from they hand, and leave the restaurant neva 2 return...
Real talk.

If it was required, spots would have it on the bill.

it is OPTIONAL.
your common sense goes out the window with anything involving Lebron....

what i'm surprised is that there was no gratuity included on the bill. I might have to go back and re-read the article, but if he had a big party, thatshould have been already factored in by the restaurant...unless that isn't a policy of theirs...regardless, it was cheap of Lebron to slight thewaitress....

1/2 of ya'll co-signing this cheapness probably enjoy friday night outings to Sizzler or McDonald's...

if the gratuity was added on the bill I can understand. But if it wasnt thats a huge smh at lebron. On a side note Kirk herbstreit tipped my cousin 3-4 billsone time

I've gotta admit it, and it pains me to do this cause hes my favorite player......

...but Rasheed is a terrible tipper.
laugh.gif
I live in the same town as Sheed,Tay, Bills, Antonio (a majority of the Pistons) so a lot of my friends through HS served numerous Pistons if they were waitressing or had other service jobs,and I have MULTIPLE first hand sources, that Sheed NEVER goes past 10%.... dude is just cheap
indifferent.gif
. Favorite restaurant..... Red Lobster, dude gets Shrimp Scampi, Steakwith Lobster Tail, and Lobster Bisque every time, but never lets the tip stray past 10%.... I know I just made some people hate the Pistons more

but on a good note, Tay, Chaunce, Antonio are all SICK tippers. I got some free dinner one time cause this broad I know got $150 from Billups at a damn OliveGarden so she took us out to eat
laugh.gif

Manny Ramirez is a good tipper, dude dropped like 20K or somethin foolish like that for the clubby to wash his ride.

I know people who would wash balls for 20K.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Manny Ramirez is a good tipper, dude dropped like 20K or somethin foolish like that for the clubby to wash his ride.
Manny probably just took one of his uncashed checks that was sitting in his locker and gave it to the dude.

I heard MJ was a bad tipper as well. I think Barkley said MJ was so bad that when they went out, he would have to cover the tip for what MJ didn't do. Idon't understand athletes or rich people like that. I mean, its one thing to not tip if the service is bad, but its another to just be cheap and I say itspretty disrespectful. Like others said, you can get money, but you can't buy class...

not to change the subject,

but I worked valet a few years ago part-time..and this dude Alonzo Mourning knew damn well his qx56 had to be parked in the lot several blocks down..the 1stfloor garage of the hotel was full and here he comes with the $5 tip. c'mon 'Zo, we had a senior citizen earlier in the week just come out of the hotelto tip every valet/bellman $200 each.

yes, still mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Tips are not optional, if its not on the bill you SHOULD add the 15% because that's how it works in the restaurant world. If you want to be cheap then get some fast food.

Now, if you get some sort of bad service or something then I would understand being on the cheaper side.

If I get treated right and my food comes quick, I leave her EXTRA dough (over 15%).

Actually tips ARE optional and subjective, it's the price that is set in stone.

Really, I don't think it matters with the whole 10 percent, 15 percent, whatever. We are arguing about that and most of us are makin 30, 40, 50 thousand ayear. Bron makes that in a day. Dude is worth hundreds of millions and he can't cough up a 50? Couple 20's maybe? If you can have 800 dinners, youcan drop a decent tip regardless of percentage or any of that. Money is not a concern for the man, nor will it ever be for his kids, his kids's kids, andso on down the family line. Help a person out. Unless she spilled a pitcher of water down his lap, peel her off a couple crisp bills and walk away. Not twofives folded in half.
smh.gif

Hell you know what? If he had left no tip but signed his autograph on a damn napkin, it would have been worth more then the ten bucks.
laugh.gif

Just thinkin about this dude pullin out his black American Express card to pay for an $800 meal, and opening his wallet and pulling out a $10 bill to leave onthe table has got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

tipping 1.2% is straight dirty....

I usually try to go 20% and depending on the service no lower than 15%. They might not have added on gratuity because his group was smaller than their limit.But regardless that is f'd up that he only left $10 on an $800 bill.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Tips are not optional, if its not on the bill you SHOULD add the 15% because that's how it works in the restaurant world. If you want to be cheap then get some fast food.

If you have a conscience, tips are NOT optional. Like I said, things are different at an upper end restaurant, but waiters make their living off tips. Mostwill be making under minimum wage. So when you leave that *!@+ tip, realize what you're actually doing. I decrease the percentage of my tips as the priceof the meal goes up, but I usually tip 30% on a $50 dinner.

The restaurant probably didn't include the tip in the bill because of who it was. Trust that if he goes there again it will be included already.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

If you have a conscience, tips are NOT optional. Like I said, things are different at an upper end restaurant, but waiters make their living off tips. Most will be making under minimum wage. So when you leave that *!@+ tip, realize what you're actually doing. I decrease the percentage of my tips as the price of the meal goes up, but I usually tip 30% on a $50 dinner.

The restaurant probably didn't include the tip in the bill because of who it was. Trust that if he goes there again it will be included already.

Co-sign... If you got any decency at all, you aren't going to stiff a dude making $2.15 an hour...

this reminds me of the sopranos episode when chris & Paulie werent gettin along, and chris left a *%$%*+ tip cuz Paulie was ordering all kinda lavish +%%+,and the waiter questioned them outside and proceeded to get Murdered
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom