Lebron is a cheapskate...

roll.gif
@ there being a 7 page thread on this

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Words gonna get out about this and chefs are gonna be spittin in dudes food.

That's where his Hamburger Helper skills should come in handy. Somebody give him a technical for that.

he's trying to save $$$ so he's can be the 1st billionaire athlete
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

The rich get richer.

I've heard of stories about Lebron as being a stuck up rude person. I guess its true.

Big Lo (Seattle's #1 sports fan) has met scores of athletes from all different sports and he said that Lebron James is by far the worst human being hehas encountered in all his interactions with athletes. And this was somewhere around Lebron's second season, I think. He said Shaq was by far the best.

The best tipper in the world is Bill Gates though. He's been known to tip 50% on bills in the multiple thousands.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ptngina

The rich get richer.

I've heard of stories about Lebron as being a stuck up rude person. I guess its true.

Big Lo (Seattle's #1 sports fan) has met scores of athletes from all different sports and he said that Lebron James is by far the worst human being he has encountered in all his interactions with athletes. And this was somewhere around Lebron's second season, I think. He said Shaq was by far the best.

The best tipper in the world is Bill Gates though. He's been known to tip 50% on bills in the multiple thousands.

HAHA shaq does seem like a pretty good person to hang out with. Check this out: Shaq

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

This dude didn't even give 10%

I remember this one time I gave this chick 10% instead of 15% and she chased me out of the Outback steakhouse questionin me if I mean to give her 10 and not 15 and I hit her with the, "I only gave you 10? Oops my bad I gave you 2 much, keep the changed" and walked away she was soo blown
Wait, wait, wait...now, I'm just gettin my story straight...you gave a girl a tip...optional money given 4 services rendered, the amount depending on the quality and speed of that service...she questioned it...and you let her keep ANYTHING? If a server EVER has the unbridled audacity 2 question a tip I leave, ima hit em with "Well, if you dont want it, I'll be happy 2 take it back...", turn my nose up, crisply snatch the tip from they hand, and leave the restaurant neva 2 return...
Real talk.

If it was required, spots would have it on the bill.

it is OPTIONAL.
your common sense goes out the window with anything involving Lebron....

^outacontrol music (the defender of lebron) hop off his nuts for a sec and look at the situation.
You guys both sound like simps. I'll kill LeBron just as easily as the next man. (see game 1 post) Just because I have a team Cavs sig doesn't mean I think Bron is the end all be all. I was at the games when we had Ricky, Terell, Craig, Cedric Henderson, Wesley, Trajon...etc

check yourself out...

Forget LeBron, my stance goes for anyone. It is their job to bring the food. For them to complain about gettin 10 is crazy. Its better than nothing (which is what I sometimes do
laugh.gif
)

U prolly sent this post in via sidekick while waiting in line for a .23 pizza....

ain't no one questioning the eras in which you watched Cleveland basketball...shoot you could have spit shined Hot Rod Williams' wing tips back in86' and it still wouldn't compensate for you being cheap.

If the service was bad, spilled drinks, etc...that can justify NOT being as generous with your tip....not tipping well, for no other reason of being cheap islame....

True Story...

A few weeks ago I went to the Jay-Z/MJB show here in Phx. I know some peeps who are a part of Amare Stats crew so I was in his suite for the show. At onepoint, Amares "security guy" (who happends to be his brother, who just got out of jail) pulls out a wad of cash and "makes it rain" on thecrowd below. This is dumb on many levels most notably because any effect he was trying to go for was null and void based on A) it was dark, and B) we were nearthe back of the arena so you're dropping money on ppl who are looking straight ahead at the show and don't even realize what is happening.

The kicker (there is always a kicker)... We all go over to Amares bar, right across the street for the afterparty that he is hosting. We line up and all ordera round. The security guy, who is in charge of Amares cash stiffs the bartender. Im talking pulling out the bank roll in front of the bartender and acting likehe gonna put something in her tip jar and then quickly putting it back in his pocket when she's not looking. The drinks were free since it is his bar butthis dumb idiot counldn't throw her a bone? I was probably the poorest dude there and I threw her a 20 on principal alone.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

^Henzo, info on that titty.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Definitely better to talk about than lebron tipping $10..

But i dunno, you gotta ask 206, he can tell you
pimp.gif

Dude obviously didn't learn percentages in High School. Shouldv'e went to Ohio State to brush up on his math. Oh, to be wealthy and uneducated... Wordto Fantasia!

They never said he parked his car, he prob gave the valet the 200 bills to handle the benz. I tip my 15%, but i don't agree with it. I would be more likelyto tip more if the ceo of the restaurant chains would raise there minimum wage to something they can live off. Since he doesnt want to pay his employees, theyjust make all the small people do it. Sound fair to you?

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

This dude didn't even give 10%

I remember this one time I gave this chick 10% instead of 15% and she chased me out of the Outback steakhouse questionin me if I mean to give her 10 and not 15 and I hit her with the, "I only gave you 10? Oops my bad I gave you 2 much, keep the changed" and walked away she was soo blown
Wait, wait, wait...now, I'm just gettin my story straight...you gave a girl a tip...optional money given 4 services rendered, the amount depending on the quality and speed of that service...she questioned it...and you let her keep ANYTHING? If a server EVER has the unbridled audacity 2 question a tip I leave, ima hit em with "Well, if you dont want it, I'll be happy 2 take it back...", turn my nose up, crisply snatch the tip from they hand, and leave the restaurant neva 2 return...
Real talk.

If it was required, spots would have it on the bill.

it is OPTIONAL.
your common sense goes out the window with anything involving Lebron....

^outacontrol music (the defender of lebron) hop off his nuts for a sec and look at the situation.
You guys both sound like simps. I'll kill LeBron just as easily as the next man. (see game 1 post) Just because I have a team Cavs sig doesn't mean I think Bron is the end all be all. I was at the games when we had Ricky, Terell, Craig, Cedric Henderson, Wesley, Trajon...etc

check yourself out...

Forget LeBron, my stance goes for anyone. It is their job to bring the food. For them to complain about gettin 10 is crazy. Its better than nothing (which is what I sometimes do
laugh.gif
)

U prolly sent this post in via sidekick while waiting in line for a .23 pizza....

ain't no one questioning the eras in which you watched Cleveland basketball...shoot you could have spit shined Hot Rod Williams' wing tips back in 86' and it still wouldn't compensate for you being cheap.

If the service was bad, spilled drinks, etc...that can justify NOT being as generous with your tip....not tipping well, for no other reason of being cheap is lame....

1. I did NOT wait in that long a** line.

2. Who is anyone, to tell anyone else what to do with their money (especially someone who grew up poor and without any handouts)

3. The Scene (a Cleveland publication) is who reported this, and well...they have proven to be less than credible when it comes to trying to get theircirculation up. Rumor around town is that its a faux article.

You Wiz fans just don't quit.
laugh.gif

thats what it takes to be a billion dollar athlete.

gotta Love it.

Stat of the night:
2% of the world owns 50% of the wealth in the world. meanwhile 50% of the world owns just 2% of that pie.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

The final bill comes to $800. By the feudal laws of decorum, which stipulate that the affluent should administer a 20 percent gratuity, staffers figured they'd be pocketing an extra $160. But when they fetched the autographed bill after His Heinousness bolted back to Akron, their expectation turned to disbelief, then anger.

shoulda made it mandatory if its a nice restaurant but apparently its not mandatory

also, who's to say that one of lebron's people didnt snatch that 150
laugh.gif

Found this on another site, definitely on point....outtacontrol, smartenup brother

[h5]ARE YOU AN ANNOYING RESTAURANT PATRON?[/h5]
Please analyze your behavior carefully and see whether you are on your favorite waitress' hit list. Ask yourself whether you do these things...

• If you're an unattractive, dateless man, act like your waitress is talking to you because she "likes" you. Hint: it's her JOB to be polite to you. Save your fantasies for at-home dining.
    laugh.gif

• As the server is running past your table, yell, "WE'RE READY TO ORDER!!" She KNOWS you're ready to order, and is getting to you as quickly as she can.

• Act like waitressing is easy. It is by far the most difficult job I've ever had (including "professional" jobs). You need legs of iron, a memory like a steel trap, and the patience of a saint.

• If you are dining with another person, don't look at the menu and rudely shout out "We're ready to order right away," without consulting your companion. Watch as he or she stammers uncomfortably and skims the menu to try and find something fast.

• Ask obscure and irrelevant questions like, "Are your cows fed with wheat grass or crab grass?" Your server is just going to make up the answer anyway.

• Be too cheap to order a drink, then ask to have your water refilled five times. (By the way, please don't write and complain that you really LIKE water, you're NOT cheap, and you resent the insinuation. Believe it or not I've gotten several such e-mails.)

• Worse yet, be too cheap to order a drink, ask for water with extra, extra lemon, and use the sugar in the caddy to prepare your own lemonade. (Thank you Chris in Hickory, NC)

• Demand to be helped immediately, on a busy Friday night, even though others who arrived before you haven't been helped yet.

• Complain that we don't have what you want. Most menus are posted out front, if our food doesn't appeal to you, go somewhere else. Your server did not design the menu.

• Let your baby throw food on the floor, then don't clean up after it.

• Ask to have your food prepared in some bizarre way that's not on the menu.

• Ask your server his/her first name if it's not offered. It's impolite to call strangers by their first names. If you need something, address him/her with "Excuse me."

• The obvious one: meager tips. At least 15% is appropriate, and if you have 3 people sharing one entree, for example, adjust accordingly. Any confusion, please visit The Original Tipping Page.

• Say "I don't believe in tipping." My landlord still believes in getting a rent check.

• Order something when you don't know what it is, don't ask what it is, and then complain that it's not what you wanted.

• Act superior to your server, since you have such little power in your "real" life, and ordering someone around makes you feel important. Many servers are working to pay their college tuition and have triple your IQ... and believe me, they're all laughing about you in the kitchen!

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Found this on another site, definitely on point....outtacontrol, smartenup brother

Please analyze your behavior carefully and see whether you are on your favorite waitress' hit list. Ask yourself whether you do these things...

• If you're an unattractive, dateless man, act like your waitress is talking to you because she "likes" you. Hint: it's her JOB to be polite to you. Save your fantasies for at-home dining.
    laugh.gif

• As the server is running past your table, yell, "WE'RE READY TO ORDER!!" She KNOWS you're ready to order, and is getting to you as quickly as she can.

• Act like waitressing is easy. It is by far the most difficult job I've ever had (including "professional" jobs). You need legs of iron, a memory like a steel trap, and the patience of a saint.

• If you are dining with another person, don't look at the menu and rudely shout out "We're ready to order right away," without consulting your companion. Watch as he or she stammers uncomfortably and skims the menu to try and find something fast.

• Ask obscure and irrelevant questions like, "Are your cows fed with wheat grass or crab grass?" Your server is just going to make up the answer anyway.

• Be too cheap to order a drink, then ask to have your water refilled five times. (By the way, please don't write and complain that you really LIKE water, you're NOT cheap, and you resent the insinuation. Believe it or not I've gotten several such e-mails.)

• Worse yet, be too cheap to order a drink, ask for water with extra, extra lemon, and use the sugar in the caddy to prepare your own lemonade. (Thank you Chris in Hickory, NC)

• Demand to be helped immediately, on a busy Friday night, even though others who arrived before you haven't been helped yet.

• Complain that we don't have what you want. Most menus are posted out front, if our food doesn't appeal to you, go somewhere else. Your server did not design the menu.

• Ask your server his/her first name if it's not offered. It's impolite to call strangers by their first names. If you need something, address him/her with "Excuse me."

• The obvious one: meager tips. At least 15% is appropriate, and if you have 3 people sharing one entree, for example, adjust accordingly. Any confusion, please visit The Original Tipping Page.

• Say "I don't believe in tipping." My landlord still believes in getting a rent check.

• Order something when you don't know what it is, don't ask what it is, and then complain that it's not what you wanted.

• Act superior to your server, since you have such little power in your "real" life, and ordering someone around makes you feel important. Many servers are working to pay their college tuition and have triple your IQ... and believe me, they're all laughing about you in the kitchen!

Eh. What LeBron did was uncalled for, but waiters who make up a ridiculous list of rules that they think every customer should follow is equally annoying.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif

Eh. What LeBron did was uncalled for, but waiters who make up a ridiculous list of rules that they think every customer should follow is equally annoying.

And people posting them like it's gospel are 10x annoying.

Eh. No different from any other person voicing their displeasure about what it is they do...

I don't work as a server (or have any experience in that field) but I spend a lot of time in restaurants and those things annoy me.

Back
Top Bottom