Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Only Bron can make a comment about playing a lot of minutes and the thread goes 14 pages... lmao never seen so many people sweat one guy in my lifetime

if jordan or kobe or any athlete who's one of the best in their respective sport publicly said the same thing to the media after a game against a team that knocked you out the playoffs 2 of the past 3 seasons and spoiled your debut, the thread would get the same results

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Only Bron can make a comment about playing a lot of minutes and the thread goes 14 pages... lmao never seen so many people sweat one guy in my lifetime

if jordan or kobe or any athlete who's one of the best in their respective sport publicly said the same thing to the media after a game against a team that knocked you out the playoffs 2 of the past 3 seasons and spoiled your debut, the thread would get the same results

Every Lebron thread goes 10 pages plus... its really not that serious.. dudes just on this guys jock... on a whole other level

Every Lebron thread goes 10 pages plus... its really not that serious.. dudes just on this guys jock... on a whole other level

that's what happens when you proclaim your team will win the next 7 championships. he put the bullseye on himself

athletes don't go to the media and complain about getting too many minutes. it's beyond simple. but yeah i guess it's just unwarranted hate

that's what happens when you proclaim your team will win the next 7 championships. he put the bullseye on himself

athletes don't go to the media and complain about getting too many minutes. it's beyond simple. but yeah i guess it's just unwarranted hate

Coming from you and your elk... Yeah... It is.

sometimes I wonder if Knick fans hate LeBron more than Cav fans do
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Coming from you and your elk... Yeah... It is.

sometimes I wonder if Knick fans hate LeBron more than Cav fans do
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i'm sure if rose or noah complained about playing too many minutes against the celtics you would be fine and dandy

when your coach took them out against the knicks you were all pissed off. imagine if rose came out and said "yeh i think it's too many minutes for myself and Noah, so we had to come out"

yeah i'm sure if rose or noah complained about playing too many minutes against the celtics you would be fine and dandy

when your coach took them out against the knicks you were all pissed off. imagine if rose came out and said "yeh i think it's too many minutes for myself and Noah, so we had to come out"

I can't imagine Kobe and Jordan complaining about playing too many minutes.

If it means beating a tough team, +#!% they'll play 55 minutes
laugh.gif

Lebron just doesn't seem like a competitive person.  He doesn't seem like he has the drive. 

I see more competitive spirit in John Wall right now then Lebron. 

laugh.gif

Lebron just doesn't seem like a competitive person.  He doesn't seem like he has the drive. 

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

This.....hell, even the Spurs are fiendin for another title by workin' hard at it.

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

This.....hell, even the Spurs are fiendin for another title by workin' hard at it.

the man brought it upon himself though and realisticly not just on here but in the media and by fans in general he's going to be scrutnizied until he wins a ring.  part of it he brought upon himself  part of it is undeserved.

the man brought it upon himself though and realisticly not just on here but in the media and by fans in general he's going to be scrutnizied until he wins a ring.  part of it he brought upon himself  part of it is undeserved.

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
so true

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
so true

chris bosh has join the tired club he said last nite "Coach wants us to work and we want to chill"
11 games in season and chris bosh wants to chill
what are big 3 doin in miami if they tired so much

chris bosh has join the tired club he said last nite "Coach wants us to work and we want to chill"

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

These dudes just keep digging a deeper hole for themselves by saying some of the dumbest %$$@ I've ever heard. I honestly hope they don't win a Chip seriously because these dudes don't wanna work for %$$@
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

These dudes just keep digging a deeper hole for themselves by saying some of the dumbest %$$@ I've ever heard. I honestly hope they don't win a Chip seriously because these dudes don't wanna work for %$$@
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom