Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
@ "It got blew up out of proportion".

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Dude act like it was taken out of context.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

when i say Lebron is a businessman then a Nba player
these comments speak for itself
Jordan,kobe,charles barkley never would make these type of comments

Being a businessman>

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

when i say Lebron is a businessman then a Nba player
these comments speak for itself
Jordan,kobe,charles barkley never would make these type of comments

Being a businessman>

pimp.gif

i do think 44 minutes a game is pushing it (he needs a break similar to kobes 3rd quarter)

thats logically speaking, not a matter of what kobe or mj would have said in public

kobe championship season average is 38 minutes a game. that also includes traveling working out everyday multiple times outside of games.

i do think 44 minutes a game is pushing it (he needs a break similar to kobes 3rd quarter)

thats logically speaking, not a matter of what kobe or mj would have said in public

kobe championship season average is 38 minutes a game. that also includes traveling working out everyday multiple times outside of games.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

You're missing the point here. Nobody is saying he should play 44 minutes a game. He should average about 38 minutes a game...however, when you play teams like the Celtics, you have to play above your averages and not whine about it. You play 44 minutes against teams like Boston, LAL, etc. and then you play 30 minutes against the New Jersey Nets of the world.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

You're missing the point here. Nobody is saying he should play 44 minutes a game. He should average about 38 minutes a game...however, when you play teams like the Celtics, you have to play above your averages and not whine about it. You play 44 minutes against teams like Boston, LAL, etc. and then you play 30 minutes against the New Jersey Nets of the world.

It's ******ed. The 3 games out of 4 that they lost (New Orleans, Utah, Boston) he went over 40 minutes. But their 4 wins in the meantime were blowouts and he sat out the 4th quarter.

C'mon son.
30t6p3b.gif

It's ******ed. The 3 games out of 4 that they lost (New Orleans, Utah, Boston) he went over 40 minutes. But their 4 wins in the meantime were blowouts and he sat out the 4th quarter.

C'mon son.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

LOL "It got blew up out of proportion"

So, Lebron, care to explain what you meant?
It means how lames go crazy scrambling to internet forums to bash every comment that he makes.
Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I know. Call me a stan. blah blah.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

LOL "It got blew up out of proportion"

So, Lebron, care to explain what you meant?
It means how lames go crazy scrambling to internet forums to bash every comment that he makes.
Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I know. Call me a stan. blah blah.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ruxxx wrote:

laugh.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Yeah, it so wasn't.

"For myself, 44 minutes is too much" somehow became "I refuse to play 44 minutes again". He was simply pointing out that he's not a machine and when he gets 3 and a half minutes rest of the 48 minutes that the game lasted, you can't expect him to come out with the same energy as if it's the first quarter.

And those who say he averages 37 minutes, that is only because in the 4-5 blowout wins the Heat had so far this season he only played right around 30 minutes per game. In the four losses which were all close games, he averages 43-44 minutes per game. Which do you think is easier? Playing 37 minutes every single night throughout the season, or switching between playing 30 minutes one night and playing 45 minutes the next?

In the end, it doesn't matter what LeBron says. Haters gonna hate. They gonna search the Internets, find some quote of his, start a thread, and they gonna hate. And there's plenty of them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ruxxx wrote:

laugh.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Yeah, it so wasn't.

"For myself, 44 minutes is too much" somehow became "I refuse to play 44 minutes again". He was simply pointing out that he's not a machine and when he gets 3 and a half minutes rest of the 48 minutes that the game lasted, you can't expect him to come out with the same energy as if it's the first quarter.

And those who say he averages 37 minutes, that is only because in the 4-5 blowout wins the Heat had so far this season he only played right around 30 minutes per game. In the four losses which were all close games, he averages 43-44 minutes per game. Which do you think is easier? Playing 37 minutes every single night throughout the season, or switching between playing 30 minutes one night and playing 45 minutes the next?

In the end, it doesn't matter what LeBron says. Haters gonna hate. They gonna search the Internets, find some quote of his, start a thread, and they gonna hate. And there's plenty of them.

A lot of you guys feel better when Lebron whines huh? Justifies hate for a lot people.

I don't like it either, but I gave up on Lebron being best ever material the second he said "South Beach." My lowered expectations makes it so I'm no disheartened when this stuff happens.

A lot of you guys feel better when Lebron whines huh? Justifies hate for a lot people.

I don't like it either, but I gave up on Lebron being best ever material the second he said "South Beach." My lowered expectations makes it so I'm no disheartened when this stuff happens.

Back
Top Bottom