Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Ill say this and it pertains to Lebron and anyone else in the future who comes into the league being hyped up as a "Chosen One"

Lebrons a great player but for the most part he's had a sense of entitlement as if the league is just supposed to give him rings and the championships are just going to come because he's Lebron. I think he has that because he's been in the spotlight since that sports illustrated cover in high school and he's been built up as being the Chosen One since then and has had everyone from the league and the media cater to him sense then. In that sense it's not all his fault because all that catering could mess up someones thinking if they get used to that mindset, but you've had guys like Jordan who went out and earned everything, grinded it out and proved themselves. Mike became an icon but he wasn't handed the icon role until he went out and earned it. I could see anyone else who would get marketed out of high school and catered to since being a little kid having some of the same flaws Lebron has as well.
when cedric ceballos post i read it and pay attention salute homie... he know basketball you can tell.... Mike Earned what he became Lebron been given what he is.... This is what happens when you have Michael Jordan who made basketball number 1 priority and Lebron made basketball his number 2 priority... Claimin he tired damn homie not even in shape this comment wont sit well with Pat Riley he threatened Antonie Walker cause he had to much body fat what you think Pat gonna do 2 him

dude been @$#!$ made.

sitting out games for an injury on your OFFHAND. complaining about the elbow. quitting. and now this. tired? after a full offseason of rest? 9 games into the season?

c'mon son.

*itch made.

dude been @$#!$ made.

sitting out games for an injury on your OFFHAND. complaining about the elbow. quitting. and now this. tired? after a full offseason of rest? 9 games into the season?

c'mon son.

*itch made.

roll.gif

spoelstra should sit his #%@ out next OT game. spoelstra is doing the right thing playing you those extended minutes. it was a big game, not having to play a back to back and your next opponent is the raptors after a day rest.

roll.gif

spoelstra should sit his #%@ out next OT game. spoelstra is doing the right thing playing you those extended minutes. it was a big game, not having to play a back to back and your next opponent is the raptors after a day rest.

yall dont get it...this is genius...Lebron is starting early with the excuses of not feeling well and being fatigued...23 days in advance, so come December 4th...he can stay in Miami under "close medical observation" with the "Himalayan Flu" he's already starting to show symptoms of now... wait..SIMPtoms...there, that fits.

yall dont get it...this is genius...Lebron is starting early with the excuses of not feeling well and being fatigued...23 days in advance, so come December 4th...he can stay in Miami under "close medical observation" with the "Himalayan Flu" he's already starting to show symptoms of now... wait..SIMPtoms...there, that fits.

I don't know why or how people can still defend LeBron to this day. He always has an excuse or some sort of alibi.

He's said and done a lot of idiotic things on and off the court...things that distance himself from the greats negatively...over and over.

Yet...someone will always say, "He's still the best in the league, though." Because of what? Regular season MVPs? Nash won MVPs while Kobe wasted his prime and put up silly numbers alongside Smush Parker. Malone won an MVP during the Jordan era.

I was talking to my boy yesterday, who is a LeBron stan, and his response every time Miami has lost (or Cleveland in the past) is..."LeBron did his thing though." If that's how you feel, then you wouldn't be mad every playoffs when LeBron gets bounced and start crying about how LeBron has no help. Dudes out here slurping individual players like we're watching tennis.

When I watch LeBron play, the great majority is him driving to the basket, lowering his shoulder, running over people or elevating over them...layup/dunk/AND1. Take your pick. IMO, LeBron's "greatness" will be defined on how he responds to age or injury. Jordan developed an insane post and midrange game. Kobe did the same thing. What will LeBron do?

I don't know why or how people can still defend LeBron to this day. He always has an excuse or some sort of alibi.

He's said and done a lot of idiotic things on and off the court...things that distance himself from the greats negatively...over and over.

Yet...someone will always say, "He's still the best in the league, though." Because of what? Regular season MVPs? Nash won MVPs while Kobe wasted his prime and put up silly numbers alongside Smush Parker. Malone won an MVP during the Jordan era.

I was talking to my boy yesterday, who is a LeBron stan, and his response every time Miami has lost (or Cleveland in the past) is..."LeBron did his thing though." If that's how you feel, then you wouldn't be mad every playoffs when LeBron gets bounced and start crying about how LeBron has no help. Dudes out here slurping individual players like we're watching tennis.

When I watch LeBron play, the great majority is him driving to the basket, lowering his shoulder, running over people or elevating over them...layup/dunk/AND1. Take your pick. IMO, LeBron's "greatness" will be defined on how he responds to age or injury. Jordan developed an insane post and midrange game. Kobe did the same thing. What will LeBron do?

I would understand if it is 60 games in he is playin 44 minutes a game...

9 games and 2 and a half weeks in and he is tired..

2 of the Big 3 will be gone by the end of the next season.....

I would understand if it is 60 games in he is playin 44 minutes a game...

9 games and 2 and a half weeks in and he is tired..

2 of the Big 3 will be gone by the end of the next season.....

"Should we pretend I haven't done this before."

Coach Spo embarass his %@@ and bench him humble him
he think he is
new-lebron-nike-ad-thumb-400xauto-13775.jpg

better than everybody else when he ringless James
i thought he was the greatest player right now but hell No
he sure fool me lack of effort
ohwell.gif

"Should we pretend I haven't done this before."

Coach Spo embarass his %@@ and bench him humble him
he think he is
new-lebron-nike-ad-thumb-400xauto-13775.jpg

better than everybody else when he ringless James
i thought he was the greatest player right now but hell No
he sure fool me lack of effort
ohwell.gif

wow a couple of you in here still defending his stupidity? come on now.

whatslosinlike and the guy who said he was right but shouldnt have said nothin im lookin right at you...

and lol @ the theo huxtable pics... you guys shoulda photoshopped his head in a cosby family picture
laugh.gif

wow a couple of you in here still defending his stupidity? come on now.

whatslosinlike and the guy who said he was right but shouldnt have said nothin im lookin right at you...

and lol @ the theo huxtable pics... you guys shoulda photoshopped his head in a cosby family picture
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom