Lebron James is tired

Calm down guys the Heat are rebuliding...they'll be fine.  

Spoiler [+]
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Calm down guys the Heat are rebuliding...they'll be fine.  

Spoiler [+]
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Dude is really resorting to quoting Teddy Roosevelt now (http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6tt1fk):

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Oh, okay, I get it now LeBron. You're actually a really noble guy who dares to do great things.
laugh.gif

Dude is really resorting to quoting Teddy Roosevelt now (http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6tt1fk):

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Oh, okay, I get it now LeBron. You're actually a really noble guy who dares to do great things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Jim Rome just killed LeBron for this.
roll.gif
eek.gif

i just saw this he is laughin stock of the Nba
what jim rome say "mj never said this kobe never said this"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant stop laughin has shaq ever said this "i play too many minutes" lmao

Jim Rome said "kobe is 32 and never said to many minutes" "jordan never said this during his career especially with a revenge game"
"lebron you 25 and 9th game of season and you talkin too much minutes"
Jim Rome had video footage of Lebron saying it...
The video is worse than the words cause its like he pause for a moment like i can say whateva i want im King James b*tch
i see why Cavs fans start diggin in on Lbj

Im ready to hear Mike Brown comments on this on nba tv... He knows the real lebron and been very quiet bout his persona

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Jim Rome just killed LeBron for this.
roll.gif
eek.gif

i just saw this he is laughin stock of the Nba
what jim rome say "mj never said this kobe never said this"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant stop laughin has shaq ever said this "i play too many minutes" lmao

Jim Rome said "kobe is 32 and never said to many minutes" "jordan never said this during his career especially with a revenge game"
"lebron you 25 and 9th game of season and you talkin too much minutes"
Jim Rome had video footage of Lebron saying it...
The video is worse than the words cause its like he pause for a moment like i can say whateva i want im King James b*tch
i see why Cavs fans start diggin in on Lbj

Im ready to hear Mike Brown comments on this on nba tv... He knows the real lebron and been very quiet bout his persona

that airball 3 had me
laugh.gif

then when that other 3 hit the side of the backboard I was
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The king's arm must have been tired

that airball 3 had me
laugh.gif

then when that other 3 hit the side of the backboard I was
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The king's arm must have been tired

What do you expect from this guy? Remember when...

• He announces he'll do the DUNK CONTEST then flakes out.
  • Or when an unknown dunks on  him and he confiscates all the tapes. 
  • Or walking off the court having a temper tantrum and refuses to shake hands with the opposing team
Lebron is a douche bag and a FRAUD! 
laugh.gif

What do you expect from this guy? Remember when...

• He announces he'll do the DUNK CONTEST then flakes out.
  • Or when an unknown dunks on  him and he confiscates all the tapes. 
  • Or walking off the court having a temper tantrum and refuses to shake hands with the opposing team
Lebron is a douche bag and a FRAUD! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom