LeBron James & Nike Team Up for 10 City World Tour

just trying to help people out... if u think ur coming at 9 30 and getting them.... well... whatever... hate to say i told u so...

^i didn't say anything (line was necessitated by your sig and i was kidding). i would do the same if i didn't have work. i have two cousins who arelebron fans who I was going to have chill there and grab pairs just because the mall is closer to my work then my house. pick them up there and go to theseward park event. im glad at least you helping others out and getting something for yourself probably too. good luck. i mean i wasn't going to come 930;like 7ish, before the doors open. release blew up quickly;

Phone pic...

30kxh8x.jpg

so has it been confirmed you need tickets for these events, or just to get the shoes? how do you go about getting them.

I plant on traveling to memphis for this and I don't wanna waste my time if I have no chance at seeing the movie/grabbing a pair of kicks/ meeting bronetc.

any info is appreciated.

^^^^ shoes should say limited release due to hypebeast resellers taking all of the stock in one swoop.... = available for you at ebay or if you need to ask theprice you can't afford my crazy prices....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^^ shoes should say limited release due to hypebeast resellers taking all of the stock in one swoop.... = available for you at ebay or if you need to ask the price you can't afford my crazy prices....
J, let me know if you need these. I may snag a pair ...
eyes.gif

Just waiting on an NT'er to let me know ...

And you're 100% right. Excluding some real NT'ers, sometimes eBay is a better deal.
laugh.gif

I went to the event today with my cousin and little brother. anyone who went might have seen my brother as the kid in the dwade jersey and my cousin was in hiscavs jersey. i just wore my aqua soldier III's. For the event itself, I was impressed for it was completely free, from the food to the stuff given out tothe nike ID booth to the nba live stations to me being mere feet from Lebron. Here are some pics of the day and for others to get a feel for what a event nearyou would be like. I couldn't believe how close I got to Lebron. Dude was sitting less than 5 ft from me, just chilling. The beginning of the eventconsisted of Lebron and his teammates doing a Q&A about the documentary. Other half was supposed to be him chilling and watching a couple games played byteams who advanced through a tournament taking place today. The only true damper on the event was the fight that broke out midway through the kids exhibitiongame. LeBron and his crew had to leave the court early due to safety concerns. I was very embarrassed to be Chicagoan at that moment. He did come back on stagelater to congratulate the design winner.

5z7r5.jpg

2m7f0pd.jpg

2z3vzaa.jpg

sll3bk.jpg

1oxbvb.jpg

LeBron was not wearing these (he was wearing low VI's) but I guess these were samples (?) I only know they released in kids sizes and dude was hella tall.
8ychz5.jpg

n3oyfp.jpg
This was the winner of a design contest. Shoe was fugly but dude played up the communityinspirations.
acexs5.jpg

Couple more pictures of the wall surrounding the entrance of the event. They already photoshopped the VII's onto his feet.
9fy8o7.jpg

j6qszn.jpg
Here are two videos I took: one of his HS teammates coming on stage and the other of when he wassitting down right next to me. Sorry for rather long post but I just wanted NT to get a good look at the event.

Got my 3 pairs of LeBrons, and free bookbags too
laugh.gif

HOH Chicago heads know what I'm talking about.

^ It's just a regular blue or red bookbag depending on what color you chose
eyes.gif

Nothing special, didn't have anything to do with the HOH/Nike/LeBron/etc..
You could get it by spending over $135 at any store in that mall, back to school promotion I guess.
Has the mall name on the bag so it's kind of like advertising.
laugh.gif

Flint, what you think of the shoes so far...you know like how they feel walking around in them? That'sif you tried them on yet
laugh.gif

I would have loved to see what EL could have done with these...

Not my style.. but I respect all Artists cause I am def. not one.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Flint, what you think of the shoes so far...you know like how they feel walking around in them? That's if you tried them on yet
laugh.gif
Sup man....

I did wear them all day yesterday in the office. Very comfortable and light. Not as bulky as the 6 was. Sleeker than expected (when you wear one u will knowwhat I mean by sleek).

Back
Top Bottom