LeBron James & Nike Team Up for 10 City World Tour

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I would have loved to see what EL could have done with these...

Not my style.. but I respect all Artists cause I am def. not one.

me too.....or any actual sneaker customizer for that matter. I know they said they were getting artists local to each city, but I know a couple guys out theChi that coulda put in work. Work that would NOT have involved hot dogs and stars
laugh.gif

(Im coming off as bitter..let me hush)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Flint, what you think of the shoes so far...you know like how they feel walking around in them? That's if you tried them on yet
laugh.gif
Sup man....

I did wear them all day yesterday in the office. Very comfortable and light. Not as bulky as the 6 was. Sleeker than expected (when you wear one u will know what I mean by sleek).
I'm chillin man...

Well Nike owes you some commission, cause you just unofficially sold a pair with that endorsement. I promise I was goingto pass on them till later, but I trust your judgment when it comes to shoes. Ebay here I come!

Any DCers wanna help a fellow NTer out with a place to shower Thursday night or friday morning? especially if I end up playing ball Thursday night at thisplace I will NEED it...PM me if at all possible...even if someone from outside the area wants to share a hotel room I'm down...lets organize here!

last night i was at the akron movie showing...good time. got the free shirt and some other things. i skipped out on the nike thing today but i might be inakron tomorrow again for the festivities. the movie was pretty good and it was in a nice venue. about a 20 min Q/A afterwards also w bron and the crew.

Back
Top Bottom