LeBron James & Nike Team Up for 10 City World Tour

About 30 heads Here at hoh chi. I got 4 spots inline....
wink.gif

so uh... Yeah....

Just got home from the screening of the movie. Great sports flick. A well told story. The director showed the film then did a Q&A with the SVSM team andCoach Dru. All 5 players & the coach were in attendance; I was told Chicago will be the city all five players of the Fab Five will be at. Here are somepics - the lighting was hard to snap pics with a point-and-click camera....

rh27nk.jpg

25f7dvp.jpg

jr7gvr.jpg

20hrkwo.jpg

^ seen these before? (worn by one of the guys working the event)

2czbu5k.jpg

All attendees got this shirt at the screening.

juitr6.jpg

1431izk.jpg

this is probably late but i think I am going to the lebron chicago release tomorrow. does anybody need a pair? i think I can get 3. please pm if you are stilllooking. i am not looking for rape prices. just trying to help non-chicagoans for a possible future hookup.

in the mall at hoh. mall opens at 8.

frank... ur right but thats what the rumor was. take it for what its worth.... for those of u coming tomorrow dont come in thinking ull get ur pair.... nothingis a lock at this point...

dudes from NY came....

Originally Posted by zzz1035

What happen to 123 pairs?
40 allocated to NT

83 to hoh BUT you know hoh will hold some for favored customers *COUGH-not me but.... ya know....* lolz
employees get dibbs too... so....

rumor turns out to be 60 pair for sale.

i can't believe you are already in the mall blackice. this got serious in a hurry. nevermind about this release. too much of a hassle. not a huge bron fananyways; will just get the gr.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by zzz1035

What happen to 123 pairs?
40 allocated to NT

83 to hoh BUT you know hoh will hold some for favored customers *COUGH-not me but.... ya know....* lolz
employees get dibbs too... so....

rumor turns out to be 60 pair for sale.

It all makes sense now. Is Niketown gonna release them tomarrow also?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

blackice,why though? if you have spots locked down, what's the rush? please enlighten.
clearly nor for people already in line but there are at least 5 people that hit me up via PM saying that theyll be at hoh 2morrow at 730. so...allthose people will be fighting for 10 spots or so... and you know more people will come(lurkers/random other people not on NT...)

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by bijald0331

blackice,why though? if you have spots locked down, what's the rush? please enlighten.
clearly nor for people already in line but there are at least 5 people that hit me up via PM saying that theyll be at hoh 2morrow at 730. so...all those people will be fighting for 10 spots or so... and you know more people will come(lurkers/random other people not on NT...)

quench your thirst. people on ebay are crazy if they think these will go for 800, right??

Back
Top Bottom