LeBron James will announce his signing at MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE (ALLAN HOUSTON) Confirmed by security!!

I commute to Greenwich daily. The Boys and Girls club where this is supposedly happening, is off of Railroad Avenue. It is right in front of the Greenwich Metro North train station. I will be there tomorrow night if this is true.

http://www.allanhouston.c...-youve-heard-by-now.html

tired.gif

WRONG OP! hhh and vince mcmahon are from greenwich ct. so that means lebron signs with the WWE! and becomes a wrestler!

WRONG OP! hhh and vince mcmahon are from greenwich ct. so that means lebron signs with the WWE! and becomes a wrestler!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Totally off topic but does HHH, the wrestler, live in Greenwich OP?

laugh.gif
..... the Connecticut blue blood.

Vince is from there and WWE headquarters is there...I wouldnt be surprised if he lived there for real

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Totally off topic but does HHH, the wrestler, live in Greenwich OP?

laugh.gif
..... the Connecticut blue blood.

Vince is from there and WWE headquarters is there...I wouldnt be surprised if he lived there for real

or this could mean that he's "dissing" jayz and hangin wit fiddy...therefore not signing with the nets...therefore going to play wherever mike miller plays cause millers parents live in greenwich ct

or this could mean that he's "dissing" jayz and hangin wit fiddy...therefore not signing with the nets...therefore going to play wherever mike miller plays cause millers parents live in greenwich ct

Back
Top Bottom