Lebron James will Eventually Average a Triple-Double before he Retires...

lebroncheckmystats.jpg

I see what you're saying OP, but alot of favorable variables have to go down in order for Lebron to get those triple double averages...but mostly, he has to want to play more minutes and take fewer shots.

If Lebron went in to every game saying i'm gonna get a triple double he could do it. The NBA is full of lazy bums. He could easily get 10 rebounds if he put forth effort to go get them. Assists is the only thing that could be a little tough. Points and rebounds would be easy though.

I think brons doing it the right way this season. With the limited minutes he gets, its better for him to get more assists one game and more rebounds another. He would need more minutes if he were to try and get a triple double every game

if he made a real effort to rebound the ball. then yes its possible.
gerald wallace can average 19 and 10 so i think lebron could possibly do it.

No.

But if he did play under D'Antoni he could get extremely close. If D'Antoni reverted back to the 7SOL, but I just dont see him ever pulling in 10 boards.

^ Dude if you watch a game there's plenty of times where no one even goes up for the board they just wait for it to come to them. If he made an effort to go down low after every shot he could average more then 10 boards. The fact that hes 6'8 260 makes it that much easier.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ Dude if you watch a game there's plenty of times where no one even goes up for the board they just wait for it to come to them. If he made an effort to go down low after every shot he could average more then 10 boards. The fact that hes 6'8 260 makes it that much easier.
pimp.gif
still amazes me...

sick.gif
 LeBron is DESTROYING the Clippers.  But yeah, I dont think he can do it while trying to win a chip.

The Cavs are a freight train right now. Shaq playing good, Boobie playing good, J Hick playing good, and Lebron is a damn BEAST, what more could a Cavs fan want. Oh I know, a championship

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Unless he was deliberately trying to average a triple-double, at thesake of playing the game naturally, there is no way in hell thishappens.
This
Could he do it if that was what he focused on instead of winning, playing within the game, etc.?  Absolutely.

This
Could he do it by playing the game to the best of his ability withoutworrying about statistics?  Absolutely not.

And That
But I honestly wouldn't put it past this clown to attempt something like this at the expense of winning...
double-facepalm.jpg

LeBron is the NBA's number one attention %#*@% and has displayed little integrity in this career thus far... what makes you so doubtful of such a possibility?

Back
Top Bottom