LeBron - Rise

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Fresh smart.

believe it or not, nat adds to this board (i doubt folks agree) but outside many of views, especially blacks and racism

Man...exhibit some testicular fortitude!
Nominated for dumbest statement made from you. Talkin tough on the internet and cool, nor does it show "some testicular fortitude! "
This is nominated the most idiotic interpretation, of what is obviously a sarcastic comment.

Learn to read.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Fresh smart.

believe it or not, nat adds to this board (i doubt folks agree) but outside many of views, especially blacks and racism

Nominated for dumbest statement made from you. Talkin tough on the internet and cool, nor does it show "some testicular fortitude! "

pimp.gif
, Well said bro ...

I always wanted to see an arguement between Nat Vs Steve Cash Vs. Mogulson Vs. MikeJordach23 = EPIC..

that would go on for days....

I've seen the clips from the run at LaGuardia. From what I saw, your intellect isn't the only thing that is lacking in athleticism, depth, and critical thought.

Perhaps you've learned how to be a follower from LeBron both on court, and then off.

Fresh smart.

pimp.gif
, Well said bro ...

I always wanted to see an arguement between Nat Vs Steve Cash Vs. Mogulson Vs. MikeJordach23 = EPIC..

I've seen the clips from the run at LaGuardia. From what I saw, your intellect isn't the only thing that is lacking in athleticism, depth, and critical thought.

Perhaps you've learned how to be a follower from LeBron both on court, and then off.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Fresh smart.

pimp.gif
, Well said bro ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 thanks bro

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Fresh smart.

pimp.gif
, Well said bro ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 thanks bro

Originally Posted by never wear them

Loving Fresh's responses. Getting under Nat Turners skin haha.

(Waits for his response towards my comment
laugh.gif
)

never wear them wrote:
Magic was a bench warmer at one point. Keep that in mind.

We are still waiting for you to prove this!

haha.

laugh.gif
)

never wear them wrote:
Magic was a bench warmer at one point. Keep that in mind.

We are still waiting for you to prove this!

haha.

laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

Nat Relax man.. this is just the internet.

laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

This broad does not shut up
laugh.gif

I'll look up the video where he begged to be a starter during the regular season for his rookie year. But for the meantime.... Log off please

laugh.gif

I'll look up the video where he begged to be a starter during the regular season for his rookie year. But for the meantime.... Log off please

laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

What makes you think that I am not relaxed? All I want to know is when did Magic Johnson ever warm the bench.

You wanna answer for your master?

laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

What makes you think that I am not relaxed? All I want to know is when did Magic Johnson ever warm the bench.

You wanna answer for your master?

laugh.gif

This is another lie. Magic Johnson was the number 1 pick, then didn't have to beg for anything. Perhaps you need to stick to buying sneakers, that you are not qualified to play in.

laugh.gif

This is another lie. Magic Johnson was the number 1 pick, then didn't have to beg for anything. Perhaps you need to stick to buying sneakers, that you are not qualified to play in.

^Dude, I sonned him before you even got into the conversation... don't know why you are continuing with it. What gives?

^Dude, I sonned him before you even got into the conversation... don't know why you are continuing with it. What gives?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Good for you!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Good for you!
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom