LeBron - Rise

^Then what/why are you continuing this? I pointed out the exact statement you keep pointing out, provided relevant material debasing the said statement and let it be. I didn't think there was much more that needed to be said.

^Then what/why are you continuing this? I pointed out the exact statement you keep pointing out, provided relevant material debasing the said statement and let it be. I didn't think there was much more that needed to be said.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

Loving Fresh's responses. Getting under Nat Turners skin haha.

(Waits for his response towards my comment
laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

Nat Relax man.. this is just the internet.

What makes you think that I am not relaxed? All I want to know is when did Magic Johnson ever warm the bench.

yo i know your not relaxed, your always trying to prove a point, and you just keep keeping on..

since you want to really prove a point to NWT, I remember you trying to come at me in the NBA thread. and you never came back and replied.. since you be so thirsty to

prove a point, how come you never finished this?

nice avy up there (technodrome)

are those space jams even comfy? ive heard complaints about them feeling like card board...

and can't wait till we see the real heat..
Do people really tell you what you should like?

hmmm lets see, when i posted in the USA knee/shin pads thread, someone (steve cash) actually laughed at me because i wanted to wear them and wanted to find out more
info.. he told me that I shouldn't like them, and asked is this basketball or soccer, something like that..

so to answer your question yea people do actually tell me what i should like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, DO I listen or care what him or they think.. NOPE!!!
So...why should Nate Robinson, someone who is paid to wear Nike shoes, care about what you think is best for him?

who said anything about him caring? I was gonna try my pair out on court, just for shoot around (DS BTW)

you never did come back and reply to this.. since you be BEASTING LIKE THIS

my point is, you see how i didn't come at you like how you coming at NWT to prove a point, RELAX BRO its just the Internet. not that serious

laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

What makes you think that I am not relaxed? All I want to know is when did Magic Johnson ever warm the bench.

yo i know your not relaxed, your always trying to prove a point, and you just keep keeping on..

since you want to really prove a point to NWT, I remember you trying to come at me in the NBA thread. and you never came back and replied.. since you be so thirsty to

are those space jams even comfy? ive heard complaints about them feeling like card board...

hmmm lets see, when i posted in the USA knee/shin pads thread, someone (steve cash) actually laughed at me because i wanted to wear them and wanted to find out more
info.. he told me that I shouldn't like them, and asked is this basketball or soccer, something like that..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
So...why should Nate Robinson, someone who is paid to wear Nike shoes, care about what you think is best for him?

who said anything about him caring? I was gonna try my pair out on court, just for shoot around (DS BTW)

my point is, you see how i didn't come at you like how you coming at NWT to prove a point, RELAX BRO its just the Internet. not that serious

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Did he ask you why you are not banned for posting your facts?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Did he ask you why you are not banned for posting your facts?

laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

English please.

laugh.gif
)

and he was right on cue.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

English please.

Nat Turner is good for the board his point of view is like mine not popular nor like by the majority of the cheerleaders on here
and he was right Magic Johnson was never a bench warmer thats a fact their is no debate in that
Magic was a superstar ever since high school always was #1

Nat Turner is good for the board his point of view is like mine not popular nor like by the majority of the cheerleaders on here
and he was right Magic Johnson was never a bench warmer thats a fact their is no debate in that

lol at that reply NAT. a classy comeback.

everything i said made sense, I dont even know why I waste my time..
laugh.gif
 hope everyone enjoys there day.

lol at that reply NAT. a classy comeback.

everything i said made sense, I dont even know why I waste my time..
laugh.gif
 hope everyone enjoys there day.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

There was a time on this board that going in on Kobe Bryant, then against the Kobe fans here, would get you banned. Now that LeBron isn't very popular, those who felt that Lebron should not have been mentioned in the same breath as Kobe, from most notably the Kobe fans, are now going in on LeBron, as if he is some kind of pariah. I like LeBron's game, I like what seems to be his person. He is making some stupid mistakes, but he hasn't made the obscene mistakes that Kobe Bryant has. However, those Kobe fans here that are going in on him right now, seem to forget that.

I'll take Lebron James to start my team over Kobe Bryant ANY day. However, suggesting that he is homosexual for leaving a basketball franchise, as with the You Tube parody, is a bit much. It's tacky, low rent, and juvenile.

Once LeBron leaves Nike, which is something that I am predicting right here and now, I am wondering what the Nike employees that are here on Nike Talk, are going to say about him then.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

There was a time on this board that going in on Kobe Bryant, then against the Kobe fans here, would get you banned. Now that LeBron isn't very popular, those who felt that Lebron should not have been mentioned in the same breath as Kobe, from most notably the Kobe fans, are now going in on LeBron, as if he is some kind of pariah. I like LeBron's game, I like what seems to be his person. He is making some stupid mistakes, but he hasn't made the obscene mistakes that Kobe Bryant has. However, those Kobe fans here that are going in on him right now, seem to forget that.

I'll take Lebron James to start my team over Kobe Bryant ANY day. However, suggesting that he is homosexual for leaving a basketball franchise, as with the You Tube parody, is a bit much. It's tacky, low rent, and juvenile.

Once LeBron leaves Nike, which is something that I am predicting right here and now, I am wondering what the Nike employees that are here on Nike Talk, are going to say about him then.

I didn't see any homosexual innuendo in the Cleveland fans response to the Nike Rise video. All the things the Cleveland fans said was a very limit rebuttal to the Nike Lebron commerical.

I didn't see any homosexual innuendo in the Cleveland fans response to the Nike Rise video. All the things the Cleveland fans said was a very limit rebuttal to the Nike Lebron commerical.

Back
Top Bottom