LEBRON SOLDIER 11

I noticed in nike canada, the white pair coming out this week is cheaper than the black one

I noticed in nike canada, the white pair coming out this week is cheaper than the black one
the black prototype is tagged "SFG", all Lebrons tagged "SFG" have an increased price. The whites have ballistic mesh instead, so they're the normal $130 that all other non-premium soldier 11s will be.

the black prototype is tagged "SFG", all Lebrons tagged "SFG" have an increased price. The whites have ballistic mesh instead, so they're the normal $130 that all other non-premium soldier 11s will be.

nike canada doesn't have the tag but thanks for the info. This is going to be my next hoop shoe, nike has been on a roll this year. good prices, good sig athletes and good performers

Got the Championship IDs last year. Had to have them.

Not drawn in on this model yet. Will change once they pull down the nets again lol.

To owners of the prototype, do the 11's fit like the 10's? Asking because for reference the kyrie 2's do not fit like the kyrie 3's and I really want this shoe but if they fit like the 10's I'm out

I tried them and they fit tighter than the 10.

They are a little easier to get on.

The cushioning actually feels softer.

They charge 10 more dollars for the suede like material on the SFG?

He lost wearing the 14s. Maybe he should wear these again for the next game to win lol

just got the proto's and imho they're more comfier than the 10's and like everyone else said they're easier to put on. u can feel the zoom (heel) alot better, cant wait to try em on court!! i went TTS and while wearing the stance NBA socks (they are thick) still leaves a small room on the toe box but not enough room to go .5 size down 

Last edited:
Got the Championship IDs last year. Had to have them.

Not drawn in on this model yet. Will change once they pull down the nets again lol.

I'm in the same boat as you tbh lol. Btw any idea why the championship ID soldier 10 goes for so low on eBay now? I remember trying to cop em last year and they were selling for $200-250.

Do you think the price on these will go down? They are asking $200-220 on eBay now. Anybody could hook me up here?

I'm in the same boat as you tbh lol. Btw any idea why the championship ID soldier 10 goes for so low on eBay now? I remember trying to cop em last year and they were selling for $200-250.

Do you think the price on these will go down? They are asking $200-220 on eBay now. Anybody could hook me up here?
They made the options available later on again, after that initial 1 hour sell out of the iD. Plus they released the champ packs which had the 5 and 7 that looked pretty similar. I think it was opening night of this season when they gave the iD options for the Kyries and Soldiers, and after a while it was just a standard option available. 

I see. I'm not complaining since that means I can cop em for much lesser. Hopefully these will go down in a bit too.

I see. I'm not complaining since that means I can cop em for much lesser. Hopefully these will go down in a bit too.
got my "prototypes" for $90 USD ($120 CDN), with that price how can u pass up on em? 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I just ordered from Nike.com directly. Even though I have to pay premium for the tax, at least I'd be able to get these and wear em just in time for the finals

Any reason why LeBron hasn't really been wearing these during the games? Playoffs started he debuted em. But up to this point he's been sticking to the main 14s. Had them red joints for game 1

Didn't he break out the X game 2 last year?

Last edited:
Any reason why LeBron hasn't really been wearing these during the games? Playoffs started he debuted em. But up to this point he's been sticking to the main 14s. Had them red joints for game 1

Didn't he break out the X game 2 last year?

When he strap on these, he's unstoppable.

He's giving the Warriors some edge for the first 2 away games, so it's more interesting. Plus, the nba need to sell more tickets and stretch this out to game 6 or 7. I'm sure he'll wear the black Cavs sleeved jersey and these soon.

When he strap on these, he's unstoppable.

He's giving the Warriors some edge for the first 2 away games, so it's more interesting. Plus, the nba need to sell more tickets and stretch this out to game 6 or 7. I'm sure he'll wear the black Cavs sleeved jersey and these soon.

Zero Dark Thirty x10

Back
Top Bottom