LeBron throwing powder in the air

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Travel.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

copied mj's number, copied kg's powder in the air, copied jay-z's diamond signal, copied yayo's face mask shaking or w/e....

this dude is notorious for copying others...

copied mj's number, copied kg's powder in the air, copied jay-z's diamond signal, copied yayo's face mask shaking or w/e....

Stop it.

stop what?

hes un-original..name one thing he does that has brought some new aspect to the game..

Originally Posted by copped

Stop it.

stop what?

hes un-original..name one thing he does that has brought some new aspect to the game..

Make his peers and elders look like special olympians at the age of 23

Stop it.

stop what?

Become the best player in the league by the age of 23.
pimp.gif

FYI, DeShawn Stevenson did the Yayo dance first and LeBron mocked him.

LeBron was on the cover of a mag with the Roc, and is good friends wit Jay-Z. The Delta sorority been throwin that up longer than anybody anyway.

You're just a hater regardless.

LMAO!!!! smfh

lol hater? i could careless, was just pointing some things out...

and hes not the best player in the L

get a grip

How do you copy a jersey number? Like nobody else has ever wore 23 before.

Michael Jordan is the best basketball player ever; he's bound to be the idol of a few.

He throws up the ROC because he's apart of it.

As stated, the Yayo dance was him mocking DeShawn.

As I've clearly stated in this thread, I don't care for LeBron, but you're just straight nitpicking.

he's showing off and people buy into it... real sad.. he;s telling everyone. it almost looks and feels spritual which makes it even more sad.

KG is the Originator. Lebron shouldnt get any props or attention for this. but of course he does

.name one thing he does that has brought some new aspect to the game..

One of three men (first african american male & first male athlete) to ever grace the cover Vogue in the magazines 116 year history.

Kobe aint done it, MJ never did it...

Originally Posted by ReignMan23

Originally Posted by jville819

he copied KG

Well maybe KG should return the favor and copy LBJ by reaching the Finals out of the East, then copyingMJ by actually winning it. If not according to KG himself then they have failed.

Stop it.

stop what?

My dude if you are seriously asking that question you must be either not smart, or stupid. While I willagree he isn't the best in the league because Kobe hasn't passed that torch yet, he is a 6'8 260 lb + smallforward with a frame like a power forward, speed, quickness, and skills of a smaller guard, unmatched strength, an unbelievable understanding of gameflow, and can completely overwhelm a team by himself.

The underlined part is the new aspect that he brings to the game. Arguably you can say Magic Johnson was theoriginator, but he wasn't as physically dominating as LBJ was.

Sports and Training takes an L for having a 4-page discussion about this.

Various athletes do the pre-game chinup on the net ritual. Does Vince Carter still do that?

Somebody put me in my place on this, but I've always felt that throwing the powder at everyone is totally distasteful. The guys at the table andsurrounding personnel kinda laugh, but are trying to look like they're not suffocating...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's the king's powder...why wouldn't they get hyped?

I'm sure if Lebron flicked a booger in the crowd, they'd have the same reacation

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom