Lebron torn on entering the All-Star Dunk Contest

^
roll.gif

Win or lose, it'd be cool to see him in it. The dunk contest can always use some more excitement.

I would actually like to see Lebron in the contest... and lget embarrassed by Griffin after Griffin uses Lebron as a prop to jump over him while doing a 360.

I would actually like to see Lebron in the contest... and lget embarrassed by Griffin after Griffin uses Lebron as a prop to jump over him while doing a 360.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yea, homie is tarnishin his legacy. Somewhere in the U.S. Jordan, Dominique, and other great players of yesteryr are scratchin their heads.

Honestly, he won't enter b/c he know he can't win outright.
Exactly. If Blake is in it which he probably will be, he will win it. Almost feel that it has already been given to Blake by the way everybody go crazy after every dunk he has. Just hope the judges are worth something.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yea, homie is tarnishin his legacy. Somewhere in the U.S. Jordan, Dominique, and other great players of yesteryr are scratchin their heads.

Honestly, he won't enter b/c he know he can't win outright.
Exactly. If Blake is in it which he probably will be, he will win it. Almost feel that it has already been given to Blake by the way everybody go crazy after every dunk he has. Just hope the judges are worth something.

Am I the only one who thinks he'd win it if he entered....Blake slurping is outrageous they both dunk the same way

Am I the only one who thinks he'd win it if he entered....Blake slurping is outrageous they both dunk the same way

Originally Posted by that WAVE

No doubt in my mind that he could win the dunk contest, just dont think he will be able to do it on Blakes homecourt. I think it being in Staples could be kinda like when Jordan won it in Chicago

Originally Posted by that WAVE

No doubt in my mind that he could win the dunk contest, just dont think he will be able to do it on Blakes homecourt. I think it being in Staples could be kinda like when Jordan won it in Chicago

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by dland24

Just stop talking. Please. #$+#.
That's what he needs to do in general, seems as though every week there's new drama stemming from a LeBron interview.
Y'all act like he doesn't have tons of reporters running up on him at every given opportunity and can avoid interviews altogether, along with the media sensationalizing everything he says or does. If he just said, "no comment," all the time people would still ***%# and hate just the same. Even at the dunk contest, Cheryl Miller was the one who after talking to Nate Rob or Freddie Jones his yr went over and found LeBron courtside.
It's not that though. 
He can speak without saying things like this. He seriously needs media training. SERIOUSLY. 

These celebs/entertainers/athletes should know how to answer questions. 

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by dland24

Just stop talking. Please. #$+#.
That's what he needs to do in general, seems as though every week there's new drama stemming from a LeBron interview.
Y'all act like he doesn't have tons of reporters running up on him at every given opportunity and can avoid interviews altogether, along with the media sensationalizing everything he says or does. If he just said, "no comment," all the time people would still ***%# and hate just the same. Even at the dunk contest, Cheryl Miller was the one who after talking to Nate Rob or Freddie Jones his yr went over and found LeBron courtside.
It's not that though. 
He can speak without saying things like this. He seriously needs media training. SERIOUSLY. 

These celebs/entertainers/athletes should know how to answer questions. 

why the hell are yall going in so hard? like he isn't one of the best dunkers in the league.
Everything Blake Griffen is doing Lebron has already done, they're both above the rim powerful dunkers.

why the hell are yall going in so hard? like he isn't one of the best dunkers in the league.
Everything Blake Griffen is doing Lebron has already done, they're both above the rim powerful dunkers.

The fact that he deliberately came out and stole the contestants' thunder last year to announce that he'd be in it this year and has been waffling on it ever since is what I'd assume is pissing most people off.

The fact that he deliberately came out and stole the contestants' thunder last year to announce that he'd be in it this year and has been waffling on it ever since is what I'd assume is pissing most people off.

also the fact that he is "torn" or "waffling" when he obviously has no intention whatsoever of entering the contest. just say you aren't doing it.

also the fact that he is "torn" or "waffling" when he obviously has no intention whatsoever of entering the contest. just say you aren't doing it.

Back
Top Bottom