Lebron torn on entering the All-Star Dunk Contest

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

is he going to have an hour special on his decision to enter the slam dunk contest?

Dade B0Y wrote:
Menacin Methods wrote:
I think Lebron says stupid %%%% just to piss people off
laugh.gif

He really does. He's like a real life troll.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  that really made me laugh out loud

bittersweet:

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/12/31/lebron-james-dunk.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

MIAMI (AP) -- 
LeBron James wants to be part of the dunk contest at All-Star weekend. He's just not sure it's a smart idea.

One of the game's best dunkers, James acknowledged Friday that he often considers committing to be part of the field, then finds himself waffling.

James said at some points he tells himself, "Yeah, I'm going to do it," but then he thinks about the wear and tear on his body and reconsiders.

At the 2009 All-Star weekend in Phoenix, James said he planned to enter the 2010 contest, then eventually backed off. This year's dunk contest is Feb. 19 in Los Angeles.

James noted that competing against the likes of Blake Griffin would be a challenge and says, "he's already got the home court advantage."

False.

bittersweet:

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/12/31/lebron-james-dunk.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

MIAMI (AP) -- 
LeBron James wants to be part of the dunk contest at All-Star weekend. He's just not sure it's a smart idea.

One of the game's best dunkers, James acknowledged Friday that he often considers committing to be part of the field, then finds himself waffling.

James said at some points he tells himself, "Yeah, I'm going to do it," but then he thinks about the wear and tear on his body and reconsiders.

At the 2009 All-Star weekend in Phoenix, James said he planned to enter the 2010 contest, then eventually backed off. This year's dunk contest is Feb. 19 in Los Angeles.

James noted that competing against the likes of Blake Griffin would be a challenge and says, "he's already got the home court advantage."

False.

The thing is LeBron, you really dont have any incentive to enter the contest. It could do your legacy more harm than good. I dont blame you one bit for not feeling obligated to do it. Just shut the #$+# up about it. Dont say you are gonna enter, then back out. Then dont make up a lame excuse about why you arent too sure if you should enter or not. Just stop talking. Please. #$+#.

The thing is LeBron, you really dont have any incentive to enter the contest. It could do your legacy more harm than good. I dont blame you one bit for not feeling obligated to do it. Just shut the #$+# up about it. Dont say you are gonna enter, then back out. Then dont make up a lame excuse about why you arent too sure if you should enter or not. Just stop talking. Please. #$+#.

Originally Posted by dland24

Just stop talking. Please. #$+#.
That's what he needs to do in general, seems as though every week there's new drama stemming from a LeBron interview.

That's what he needs to do in general, seems as though every week there's new drama stemming from a LeBron interview.

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:
xX LeGod Xx wrote:
RavageBX wrote:
 Seems more likely to me that ya'll goin extra hard for no reason.

This is NT.
People hate the hell out of him and as soon as he says something to the media, 1 hour later, it's already posted by someone who has known to hate Lebron cause he didn't join their team.
Half of Damn near all of NT couldn't do the type dunks that Bron does if their life depended on it.
Yeah, my sn is LeGod. What up %$%$%?

The slurpage of lebron from you is
laugh.gif

seriously just look at his sn
laugh.gif

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:
xX LeGod Xx wrote:
RavageBX wrote:
 Seems more likely to me that ya'll goin extra hard for no reason.

This is NT.
People hate the hell out of him and as soon as he says something to the media, 1 hour later, it's already posted by someone who has known to hate Lebron cause he didn't join their team.
Half of Damn near all of NT couldn't do the type dunks that Bron does if their life depended on it.
Yeah, my sn is LeGod. What up %$%$%?

The slurpage of lebron from you is
laugh.gif

seriously just look at his sn
laugh.gif

Just want to point out the real reason he threw this out there for all of us.

We haven't talked about him for awhile.
wink.gif

"What's it been... a couple weeks since my name was in sports headlines? The Christmas game with the Lakers? Yeah, that's been too long. Gotta throw something else on the table for people to get my name back in their mouths."

wink.gif

Just want to point out the real reason he threw this out there for all of us.

We haven't talked about him for awhile.
wink.gif

"What's it been... a couple weeks since my name was in sports headlines? The Christmas game with the Lakers? Yeah, that's been too long. Gotta throw something else on the table for people to get my name back in their mouths."

wink.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Y'all act like he doesn't have tons of reporters running up on him at every given opportunity and can avoid interviews altogether, along with the media sensationalizing everything he says or does. If he just said, "no comment," all the time people would still ***%# and hate just the same. Even at the dunk contest, Cheryl Miller was the one who after talking to Nate Rob or Freddie Jones his yr went over and found LeBron courtside.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Y'all act like he doesn't have tons of reporters running up on him at every given opportunity and can avoid interviews altogether, along with the media sensationalizing everything he says or does. If he just said, "no comment," all the time people would still ***%# and hate just the same. Even at the dunk contest, Cheryl Miller was the one who after talking to Nate Rob or Freddie Jones his yr went over and found LeBron courtside.

Yea, homie is tarnishin his legacy. Somewhere in the U.S. Jordan, Dominique, and other great players of yesteryr are scratchin their heads.

Honestly, he won't enter b/c he know he can't win outright.

Yea, homie is tarnishin his legacy. Somewhere in the U.S. Jordan, Dominique, and other great players of yesteryr are scratchin their heads.

Honestly, he won't enter b/c he know he can't win outright.

Back
Top Bottom