Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Volts are fake bruhs.
Please stop posting pics of them
SO KICKSONFIRE,SNEAKERWATCH,************* ARE ALL POSTING FAKES. BRUH I  KNOW AND HAVE WAY MORE CONNECTS IN THIS SNEAKER BUSINESS THAN YOU . UK,CHINA,CANADA,ETC

Last edited:
roll.gif

Congrats on having way more connects then me :lol:
I don't care

The shoes are on taobao where fakes pop up every year before shoes release
Look at the insole, or just the shape of the shoe. They're off
Sneaker blogs make plenty of mistakes

Last edited:
I'm ready for the XI! Army Slate and the Black/Red colorway look pretty damn good. Not too psyched about the price-point, but it was expected :frown:

I hope the volts are fake. The volt dunkman elite 9 was cool, and I thought the volt 10 was good. I dont think these have the shape/form to get the all volt treatment

Last edited:
I like this shoe, it has the feel of his earlier shoes like the lebron 4 or 5 minus the flywire and lunar lol ...on court I can't wait to try these out though, think about it if the lunar ever breaks down, your still backed up with full length zoom!!!! Foamposite material for the support and the traction looks good, these have a lot of potential

am I the only ones not feeling the black & reds? [emoji]128530[/emoji].. Kotj looking better and better with each pic[emoji]128293[/emoji]

I hope the volts are fake. The volt dunkman elite 9 was cool, and I thought the volt 10 was good. I dont think these have the shape/form to get the all volt treatment
I am curious to see how the dunkman XI's will look and where they will place the dunkman logo.

Got these in today, will say right off the bat they fit much more "true to size" than X's and IX's, put them on for a few minutes in my office.  Feels like a tad longer, and more room throughout.  I will take some detailed shots tonight and wear them to give my full thoughts on fit and performance, going to take them to the gym for a half hour and see how they feel. 
View media item 527494
View media item 527498
(Red pair are just Elite ID's, no, not from the Champs pack, unfortunately!) 

At first glimpse the traction pattern looks like *** i feel it is the shoes only flaw, i really love herringbone i guess

hopefully these are TTS, 10s were horrible in terms of sizing

EDIT: What im trying to say is let us know how they perform

Last edited:
Not feeling these still. Look like a regular nike basketball shoe that should cost $59.99.

Nothing about the design screams regular, its cool if you dont like these but sheesh some guys just love saying stupid comments

How is my comment stupid :lol: it's my opinion. Just because they're special to you doesn't mean I have to agree.

its cool, mybad bro just seems we have different views of what a regular nike basketball shoe is

SO KICKSONFIRE,SNEAKERWATCH,************* ARE ALL POSTING FAKES. BRUH I  KNOW AND HAVE WAY MORE CONNECTS IN THIS SNEAKER BUSINESS THAN YOU . UK,CHINA,CANADA,ETC
Well, sneaker blogs report fakes and customs as being authentic sneakers ALL THE TIME, BECUZ MOST (not all) sneaker "blogs" are not BLOGS, meaning they are sites that just repost information  about sneakers, any site with inside knowledge knows not to publish the volts. AIR MAX insole (when we know for a fact that the XI will use ZOOM), shape of shoe is off AND the tag has a production run of JUNE 2012 with NO second production date, any sneaker with a production run that far off from the release date if either a sample or wear-tear, and since if not branded as so, we know its not. ALL these are easy giveaways. Now im not saying that NIKE wont in fact use the all volt colorway BUT the pictures being posted are fakes, you may have millions of connects (not saying you dont) but those pics are of fakes

I am curious to see how the dunkman XI's will look and where they will place the dunkman logo.

I usually love the dunkman colorway, I thought the 10 and 8s were weak though. I wanna see something more 7 or 9ish with that color. Like the perfect balance of black, grey/charcoal, and the volt/lime green. And I doubt it'l happen this way, but imagine how cool it would be of they put a decent size dunkman on the tongue?

newest pics of kotj (with the laces tied like your working on a construction site), you can def see the tongue's design is meant to memick a badge of some sort.

If you want any incite of colorways of the XI just think about the colorways of the X that didnt release (ie. samples and Bron's p.e.)

Back
Top Bottom