Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't wait to see some "on foot" pics of these (besides the all black samples Bron was wearing).

Yes, slightly.
Doesn't seem feasible this year from a theme standpoint, that's why. I could be wrong however. I just think mardi gras will be used this year since that's usually the 1st thing that comes to mind when you think of New Orleans.
So you're saying Space is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Orlando or Houston?

I haven't been this excited about a shoe in a while. And to hear they have more foot room. Wow.

Almost perfect ... Traction is going to be a MAJOR flaw.

What makes you think that? The traction pattern does not look like herringbone but it looks like it'll grip really good and it'll last quite awhile with the deep grooves. I think they'll be a performance beast. The wide sole with a protruding outrigger is gonna keep your feet planted. The concern I have is the forefoot flexibility, one thing that's been lacking throughout the while line imo. Looking forward to the review from dwoodactennis.

I like the way these look, but a main selling point for me is comfort...The X is probly one of the most if not THE most comfortable peice of footwear ive owned. Hoping the XI is even MORE comfy, and from the looks of the full length zoom air with lunarlon= unsurpassed comfort/ stability/ responsiveness...add to that extreme durability and youve got a shoe I dont mind dropping big bucks on...8)

also, really feeling the KOTJ colorway...has a 'birds of paradise' look.:smokin

Last edited:
A few of my favorite details so far:

The sole is very simple looking in pattern (so was the X) but extremely responsive, has protruding edges wrapping from the bottom up, making it extremely tacky, and low to the ground.  It is slightly "pod" divided (front and back) like the Jordan XX8, but the dividing shank is very small, making the sole remain grounded, improving stability. 

The "crack" like details in the middle of the forefoot and the heel, are actually translucent, and when the insole is removed is completely see through:

The new "LeBron" logo caught me by surprise, says "LeBron" clearly:

But when reversed, sure enough, says "James" subtle but neat.

Whomever caught the "fake" volt colorway due to the "airbag" in the sole, very sharp, and very right.  Full zoom air in a thick lunarlon massive insole, that is not easy to get in and out of the shoe, fits very securely, glove like, with deep side walls to secure the heel and forefoot in place. 

Lacing system significantly improved with the interaction of the flywire, smooth easy lacing, very sturdy and not difficult to get in and out fairly quickly.

King of the Jungle liner:

More to come.  Will have a full performance and fit review in the morning. 

Appreciate all the pics dw 
nthat.gif

A few of my favorite details so far:

The sole is very simple looking in pattern (so was the X) but extremely responsive, has protruding edges wrapping from the bottom up, making it extremely tacky, and low to the ground.  It is slightly "pod" divided (front and back) like the Jordan XX8, but the dividing shank is very small, making the sole remain grounded, improving stability. 
View media item 528164

The "crack" like details in the middle of the forefoot and the heel, are actually translucent, and when the insole is removed is completely see through:
View media item 528167
View media item 528168

The new "LeBron" logo caught me by surprise, says "LeBron" clearly:
View media item 528172
But when reversed, sure enough, says "James" subtle but neat.
View media item 528173

Whomever caught the "fake" volt colorway due to the "airbag" in the sole, very sharp, and very right.  Full zoom air in a thick lunarlon massive insole, that is not easy to get in and out of the shoe, fits very securely, glove like, with deep side walls to secure the heel and forefoot in place. 
View media item 528174

Lacing system significantly improved with the interaction of the flywire, smooth easy lacing, very sturdy and not difficult to get in and out fairly quickly.
View media item 528176

King of the Jungle liner:
View media item 528177

More to come.  Will have a full performance and fit review in the morning. 
I know there's suble hidden designs, such as holes in the mesh being shaped like l's and j's?, also how breathable/ flexible is the foam material. Also given the fact that nike's sneaker technology are thoroughly tested before being mass produced, I feel as though these were maybe suppose to be the x's but the new posite material wasn't ready or up to specifications because they have many similarities to the IX's ( medial design/ Zoom/ overall mold)

Last edited:
Great pics up there, I still want a black, red and white sole edition like the LeBron II and IV

anyway, looks like the first normal tongue since the 6s :smokin

Last edited:
Any heel slippage? The back looks roomy so that's another of my concerns.
I'll hit on it pretty hard in my review (I'm about half way through now) but no actually.  Lockdown is good, and this "funky" looking heel cuff actually grabs very nicely and has a ton of cushioning which can't really be shown in the pictures.  Overall, very surprised how "soft" and "sock" like these were on foot as they look very "mechanical" and rigid in pics.  Stiffness and rigidness were my worries when this shoe first started leaking, can honestly say they are very surprising in person.  Upper is quite soft, great lockdown, laces zip up real easy, not like the X's. 

The insole has deep wells on the sides that coordinate with the heel upper cushioning to grab snuggly, but are not stiff or overly pinching like X Elites.  Insole and heel closure work nicely together. 

I am so excited about these, I just hope I have everything taken care of so I can cop

Back
Top Bottom