Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How is my comment stupid :lol: it's my opinion. Just because they're special to you doesn't mean I have to agree.

If you don't like how they look, that's cool, you're not obligated to like them. But the XI is absolutely loaded with technology (posite material, zoom air within a lunarlon insole, carbon fibre/thermal molded plate). For you to say they look like a basic $60 pair of Nikes shows a lack of knowledge of the design and construction of kicks.

SO KICKSONFIRE,SNEAKERWATCH,************* ARE ALL POSTING FAKES. BRUH I  KNOW AND HAVE WAY MORE CONNECTS IN THIS SNEAKER BUSINESS THAN YOU . UK,CHINA,CANADA,ETC

Maybe you should get some new connects, who can educate you on how to spot fakes.

pimp.gif

I like these more and more. Love the matte army green next to the shimmery olive. They are perfect

I think Nike is still trying to build Lebron's brand although he's already their biggest signature athlete. Retroing his kicks at this juncture wouldn't necessarily make the most business sense as Nike is still working on pushing the line to the average consumer. Not saying his retros wouldn't do well if they retailed today, but Nike's priority is to push the current models, not go back in time. I kind of hope, and feel like Nike probably will, wait until Lebron is retired before they start retroing.

This is just my opinion/prediction though

Last edited:
After seeing some photos of the KOTJ's not all choked up, I'm definitely in for a pair. They look really comfortable too, you see the padding around the ankle!! So far it's the only cw I think I'm after but there is definitely a lot of potential. I'd like to see maybe a beige or tan cw with some hits of royal blue. I think that would look dope.

Can't wait
nthat.gif

Dunkman's are fake tho; I was hopin' nike retro's the silver/green dunkman cw this year with maybe some pewter foam

The wait begins

i want to get the Armry Slate and black/black ones

these just make me wish Derrick Rose was with Nike so much. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I think the black and reds will look way better in person but those kotj just grew on me.
I hope the red pops on it like the red foams, which i think would look good with the crimson speckles

I wish they would do like a windchill cw with the foam being royal blue and the bottom/speckles being like a lighter blue with the foam, i think the contrast would just be too dope
nthat.gif

I'm retired but these gold joints are a MUST.. i told my girl i want em as a birthday gift..that way i still stay retired if she buys them in my eyes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom