Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

damn, you really wanted that shoe, huh? i don't think i could kiss that face for any of my grails!
laugh.gif
(i think you already said it isn't your real face, but just in case, no offense @cheddaman)

damn, you really wanted that shoe, huh? i don't think i could kiss that face for any of my grails!
laugh.gif
(i think you already said it isn't your real face, but just in case, no offense @cheddaman)

Totally agree.  The only reason I like the King's Crown is because it doesn't scream "EXT" version, still looks like a hoop shoe.  To me the XI doesn't belong being covered in suede and denim and what not.  It'd be like wrapping the exterior of a Lambo Aventador in leather or suede...it's a performance beast not a show pony. 

Just so we're clear, you are aware the King's Crown pair's upper is suede right?

Just so we're clear, you are aware the King's Crown pair's upper is suede right?

Right but the posite is still there, and is "metallic" looking (not sure what exact material that is, plastic, rubber, whatever), not suede/denim/leather. So for me that "enhances" the shoe differently and the suede upper doesn't look as "lifestyle" as the others. It's just my opinion on it. With the denims you have denim on the posite and a leather upper, no posite looking part left, the whole thing is "covered." Blue suedes are the same beast, suede on the entire shoe.

Last edited:
Right but the posite is still there, and is "metallic" looking (not sure what exact material that is, plastic, rubber, whatever), not suede/denim/leather. So for me that "enhances" the shoe differently and the suede upper doesn't look as "lifestyle" as the others. It's just my opinion on it. With the denims you have denim on the posite and a leather upper, no posite looking part left, the whole thing is "covered." Blue suedes are the same beast, suede on the entire shoe.

I definitely see what you mean and agree. The King's Crown are the only well executed EXTs that we've seen so far in my opinion too.

man, i quit on the kings crowns when it was brought up that they were EXTs and that the upper was suede.

Back
Top Bottom