Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

preorder cats all like....."SON I PAID MAD BREAD STICKS FOR THESE! DO US A FAVOR AND TAKE SOME PICS SO I CAN JUSTIFY MY BALLERNESS"
That's me on the left 
roll.gif

Last edited:
REPPED REPPED REPPED!!!!

YO SON I COULD KISS THAT AVI FACE RIGHT NOW!!!!

SIZE 13 $255 SHIPPED!!!!

see griz.... #RETAIL - TAX GAME!!!

Not to rain on your parade but you may wanna verify that you actually ordered Forging Irons and not MvA (Creamsickles) homie :frown: being a fellow size 13 I understand your happiness of being able to get these and for retail at that but it was said some foreign sites made a mistake and mixed the two up in the system or something :smh:

Not to rain on your parade but you may wanna verify that you actually ordered Forging Irons and not MvA (Creamsickles) homie
frown.gif
being a fellow size 13 I understand your happiness of being able to get these and for retail at that but it was said some foreign sites made a mistake and mixed the two up in the system or something
mean.gif
THE PAGE LITERALLY SAID FORGING IRONS! THE LINK HAS THE F.I. STYLE CODE IN IT!!!
roll.gif

http://www.bouncewear.com/en/shoes/basketball-shoes/lebron-xi-forging-iron_616175--800

http://sneakernews.com/2013/10/21/nike-lebron-xi-forging-iron/

Some quick cell phone pics.  Sorry if there are too many.  There are a lot of angles I'd been wanting to see, so I figured I'd try to get as many details as I could.  I'll try to get some hi-res photos later when/if my son goes takes a nap.
Appreciate the pics, but repped for "when/if my son takes a nap."  I'm in the same boat fam!  9 month old.  Good stuff! 

Most of the time I can be swayed by good photography...ain't happening on the "circus peanuts"...just can't get into these. 

I know right, I almost ordered until I heard what was said, it was some type of mix up with the foreign sites because the codes are actually very similar for both shoes @LAOKRATWR said :frown: , not saying that's the case I'm just saying you might wanna be sure before you get them in and it's not what your expecting :smh:

According to NDC the Atomics have the same style code. :x
http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/lebron-11-atomic-orange/

Yea dude I would be so pissed to get the MvA's in expecting them to be the FI's especially for the inflated prices and getting hit with a customs charge :x I'm just tryna warn homie before he makes a costly mistake :lol: :smh:

moostafa29 moostafa29 Awesome pics man thanks. Too excited for em. Like dwood I am all about that "take pics when/if my daughter takes a nap" life. Only time I can bust out my kicks without her tryna jump on the boxes :lol:

Quick question. How long did the glow last?

I know right, I almost ordered until I heard what was said, it was some type of mix up with the foreign sites because the codes are actually very similar for both shoes @LAOKRATWR said
frown.gif
, not saying that's the case I'm just saying you might wanna be sure before you get them in and it's not what your expecting
mean.gif

Yea dude I would be so pissed to get the MvA's in expecting them to be the FI's especially for the inflated prices and getting hit with a customs charge
sick.gif
I'm just tryna warn homie before he makes a costly mistake
laugh.gif
mean.gif
if i don't get answer from them on twitter soon I'll just contact paypal and get the transaction cancelled. Life is full of lessons. Hopefully this isn't one.

According to their facebook they are FIs.

https://www.facebook.com/Bouncewear

Last edited by a moderator:

Some quick cell phone pics.  Sorry if there are too many.  There are a lot of angles I'd been wanting to see, so I figured I'd try to get as many details as I could.  I'll try to get some hi-res photos later when/if my son goes takes a nap.
no such thing as too many pics! loving the clock affect on the fuse! roll on RD.... now to find a fitted that would match lol

if i don't get answer from them on twitter soon I'll just contact paypal and get the transaction cancelled. Life is full of lessons. Hopefully this isn't one.

Good luck fam I hope all is well, you never know you may just luck up but I doubt it :smh: they pulled a super troll move on dudes with that one :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom