Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

if i don't get answer from them on twitter soon I'll just contact paypal and get the transaction cancelled. Life is full of lessons. Hopefully this isn't one.
Let me know what they say.  I've been wanting the FI for a min, and just ordered, then came here and saw all the chat.  I just emailed them and will tweet them as well.  Paid through PayPal also, so at least I feel somewhat safe.

Good luck fam I hope all is well, you never know you may just luck up but I doubt it
mean.gif
they pulled a super troll move on dudes with that one
roll.gif
If so yes they did! I have the extra money to float right now so all is fine...

Let me know what they say.  I've been wanting the FI for a min, and just ordered, then came here and saw all the chat.  I just emailed them and will tweet them as well.  Paid through PayPal also, so at least I feel somewhat safe.
Let me know ASAP if they answer you! Thanks!

I don't think any place that has a Nike account are actually able to get the FIs except Foot Locker.

Just that I prefer a white posite rather than than a greenish gitd tint. Can't pull it off with the loud sole as well. I'm a basic boring cw's kind of guy.

Lol I'm the same way. These asg will more than likely see a lot more court time than casual time. Anyone know if they're coming out in toddler sizes? If not I refuse to go out with my daughter with my shoes glowing and hers not :lol:

You're all welcome for the pics.  I just took them out of the box, and started to take a few photos.  They were greener than I imagined, but then I looked closely and realized it was already glowing.  I took them into my daughters closet (see Princess Sophia box, lol) and they glow BRIGHT.  They didn't fade the couple min I was in there, but my camera phone couldn't really focus for good GITD pics.  Quality is on point though.  I have yet to put them on to see how they fit though.  Anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Maybe this is known but i just noticed... There is a bat on the lion's mouth... damn i dont know if that was meant to be like that or just happend but that's hot because of the whole batmobile inspired thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
This may sound crazy but I actually think I'd like the asg even more if it was an og or 02 foamposite pearl white vs gitd white.
i agree

honestly, i never saw the fascination with gitd shoes tho

yall ****** go crazy over 3m, gitd, speckled midsoles, and a bunch of other little stuff that i just dont see (no knock tho)

the only thing i have a thing for is black shoes, and white shoes with red soles (i dont mean louboutins, but the red on them joints make em look better)

Man I'm loving the detail on the ASG's :smokin ..... from the gator esque design on the shank plate, to the design on the check and posite and the liner is :wow: .... I love my KP's and all but these are definitely número uno on my list now :pimp:

thank you for the real pics man. but i gotta say, and i could be wrong... it looks like they lost their glow very quickly in those last pictures. seems like between every pic their brightness got cut in half. is that true? or the camera playing tricks? or am i just lame and lookin 2 far into it

Well I ain't messing around. I wrote them on FB, twitter, email, etc... Still no response. i opened up a claim with paypal just so they would freeze the money on bounces end. Now we wait....

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe this is known but i just noticed... There is a bat on the lion's mouth... damn i dont know if that was meant to be like that or just happend but that's hot because of the whole batmobile inspired thing...
That's the Lion's grill homie, he's growling!  

Where can i find Miami Nights or KPs ... every site ive checked US and overseas seem long gone. Needed in a 12

Still havent made my mind up on ASGs

Last edited:
Well I ain't messing around. I wrote them on FB, twitter, email, etc... Still no response. i opened up a claim with paypal just so they would freeze the money on bounces end. Now we wait....

Reasons like this that more and more sites not shipping across the pond anymore. Cat bouncing payments on em, do it the right way fam. :smh:

Last edited:
BHM's just came in the mail.... and they are AMAZING. Also, the first Lebron XI that I have purchased that hasn't been super damaged, so I actually get to keep these (have returned every single pair of Lebron XI's that I have purchased due to horrendous quality issues). Now Its just a waiting game till the ASG's drop, although unlike most, I really don't see anything special about them. Maybe just some glow in the dark material? Will not be too disappointed if I cannot score a pair.

Back
Top Bottom