Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

well just bought solar red lebron 8s instead of the all stars, what you guys think?
One of my favorite lebrons. INSTEAD is the key word though... not sure about that. But I definitely would not sell my solar reds or trade them for ASGs, but that's just because they're already in my collection.

From LeBron's IG, the Gold lifestyles:

2PtvQ0f.jpg

:lol: :smh: @ all the excitement about LeBron wearing the XIs tonight.

I guess that's what it's come to.

Looking forward to when pics of these leak.

Based on the description, looks like this colorway could be Lava-esque and if that's the case. :pimp:
is that not the ext colorway that leaked?

Thanks fellas, just wasn't too sure on the sole color, but will figure it out
It's one of the gitd soles. Just turn off the glow option and it will show you the true color.
Sneakerfree is right its the gitd, green one to be exact

the only problem with the graffiti option is that they only gave us limited color options, like 5 are pink
mean.gif
 had we got all the options in colors like the chroma or solid colors it would've been fine, but the pair I wanna make is available after I catch up on all these shoe releases lol

I managed to cop a pair of BHMs online on saturday. The order shipped today but to my surprise, they were actually Graffitis in the box... sigh... I told the nike csr that they should either replace with a pair of BHM or at least hold a pair of ASGs for me... but to no avail

I managed to cop a pair of BHMs online on saturday. The order shipped today but to my surprise, they were actually Graffitis in the box... sigh... I told the nike csr that they should either replace with a pair of BHM or at least hold a pair of ASGs for me... but to no avail
very bad refund it

I did, shipping label printed and everything however I'm still disappointed at missing out on this release despite successfully ordering from ndc for the first time. 

That sucks man and it's total BS :smh: but I don't think they're completely gone as of yet, have you did any checking around for them yet? I think I heard of a few spots where there still sitting and online too you just gotta look :nerd: also it's pretty early after release so I'm pretty sure they'll pop back up just be ready :wink:

Back
Top Bottom